Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 71.4 % :thumbsup: 14.3 % :grinning: 14.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Dan
Membership Days Membership Days
Overall, it would ultimately come down to Labour. They are an organisation with their own internal policies. I disagreed with the hounding of Livingstone but they had the right to take the action they see fit.

Regarding Holocaust denial, I am against this being a criminal offence in many places. I do not agree with it at all and I have no sympathy for the view itself but that it is a criminal offence does not sit well with me.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Dan wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:27 pm
Overall, it would ultimately come down to Labour. They are an organisation with their own internal policies. I disagreed with the hounding of Livingstone but they had the right to take the action they see fit.

Regarding Holocaust denial, I am against this being a criminal offence in many places. I do not agree with it at all and I have no sympathy for the view itself but that it is a criminal offence does not sit well with me.
So your're against Holocaust denial being a criminal offence in Germany?

By lord_kobel
Membership Days Posts
Dan wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:27 pm
Which wasn't the question you were asked. You said:
Dan wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:13 pm
I do not see how Livingstone's views are unacceptable. He has a viewpoint on how a histortic event occured. Disagree with that, sure, but trying to silence the man and hound him out was ridiculous.
and I asked if you'd say the same about someone claiming the Holocaust was faked. Do you think claiming the Holocaust was faked is just a "viewpoint on how a histortic event occured"?
GE 2020

I wouldn't trust him not to....

Momentum

She could replace Godsiff tmrw as far as I'm con[…]

David Cameron

Yes, I got that feeling too? Of course. Even i[…]

The sad faces of wronged Mail readers

We used to have to ask to take our blazer/jacket i[…]