•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:44 pm
Of course it's arguable that Hitler supported Zionism. All the jews in one place. So much more convenient.

But seriously, all this just goes to prove that politics is just showbiz for awful people. Not taking a political stance, but just the intra-party wank.
There is nothing arguable to say that Hitler supported Zionism.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Surely, whatever the personal friendship status of Jez and Ken, it must be time for the Labour Party just to tell Livingstone to fuck off. Permanently.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
I'm afraid it's just another nudge to my leaving the party - that and Jezferatu's stance on Brexit.

Of course this also bears upon Momentu'um getting rid of McNicol - no longer will policy come from the membership as a whole, but from the Jez-likkin' Trotz. Which is what has been happening anyway (see previous comment).

One of our local Momentury candidates 'took on' the leader of the Tories over why he hadn't held Veolia more closely to their contract with the council. Said Tory had to patiently explain that he was the leader of the opposition, and the council is controlled by the Lib Dems... He also took the opportunity to correct spelling mistakes in the original Tweet. It's embarrassing.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Many years ago our local election agent stood against a Labour candidate in the locals. The reason being that he was a staunch catholic, and there was an anti-abortion push going on.

Of course he was expelled from the party, and never allowed back.

Livingstone stood against the Labour candidate in the London Mayoral elections in 2000, and won. His opposition to the detested Tony Blair was not so great that he didn't re-apply for membership and stood as a Labour candidate in 2004.

Quite apart from his rather bizarre views, how can that happen?

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I don't think he's otherwise twiddling his thumbs, TBH. I suspect it's more he has people who do it for him and he just rubber stamps it.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Another example of Corbyn's incompetence. He shouldn't have been given the opportunity to quit, he should have been given the order of the boot yonks ago.
Labour, Generally.

I'd guess that if any Tories are scared of - or pe[…]

The Trump Presidency

From looking at the AG's summary, it has the feel[…]

Via above link. Live breakdown by constituency. […]

The Independent Group

‘Our’ ability? Corbyn did nothing in […]