Topics about the Labour Party
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Odd thing is... I heard the result and thought meh...

I've lost interest, in it, in the party. It helps I guess I had other things to contend with mainly the match at Anfield, but it didn't feel disappointing, I just think we've gone in different directions. It's like when you don't get around to cancelling that direct debit, it's so little and I still have time to support the likes of Khan.

But I'm not going let the party take up my time, yes it keeps the Tories in power for the foreseeable future, but that's democracy they've made their choice don't moan about the Tories cutting services and do nasty shitty things that the Tories do, let Corbyn get on with it. He'll be an absolute failure without being undermined.

It's got a bit Brexit for me... Fuck it, sit in the shit you've made for yourself, I'm going spend my weekend, weeknights doing stuff that benefits me. Yeah maybe I am a Red Tory after all, it's quite selfish but so was propping up a clueless old man who hasn't had a feasible idea in decades.
Winegums wrote: Still, now he's won with an even bigger mandate I'm sure everyone will simmer down and let him get on with it.
I certainly hope so, everyone should either give Corbyn their support or shut up in the coming months
mattomac wrote: let Corbyn get on with it. He'll be an absolute failure without being undermined.
mattomac wrote:Ok, I'll shut up.... Shut up delivering leaflets and shut up canvassing on the doorstep? That shutting up?

Sorted.
Glad to see you're taking this result with maturity. "The only acceptable scenario is when my cult wins", right?
Just over a year ago
mattomac wrote:You know what both sides are getting as tiresome as one another.

Oh and those "I will leave the party if "Mr/Mrs Ex doesn't get in" Go fuck off. What team do you support Chelsea?
http://mailwatch.co.uk/forum/viewtopic. ... rt#p424319" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cycloon wrote:Christ Mikey, your reading of member's histories is pedantic and histrionic, to say the least. It's a little bit creepy, too.

I just happened to recall what Matt said. You don't have to get insulting and aggressive about it.
mattomac wrote:Ok, I'll shut up.... Shut up delivering leaflets and shut up canvassing on the doorstep? That shutting up?

Sorted.
That wasn't a criticism by the way but a good plan of action to show Corbyn is an absolute failure without being undermined. Call off the dogs and watch Corbyn's poll ratings rocket is Momentum's theory.
The exit poll has Owen Smith winning among 18 to 24 year olds, although they account for 11% of the selectorate.
Interesting, the EU referendum might have done it for him in that category.

However Owen Smith won 63% of the vote among members which joined the party before May 2015.
The ones who do the work.
youngian wrote:

Sorted.
That wasn't a criticism by the way but a good plan of action to show Corbyn is an absolute failure without being undermined. Call off the dogs and watch Corbyn's poll ratings rocket is Momentum's theory.
Yeah I think it's how I will approach it, I have better things to do with my time really.
Nigel Farage

Or Chris Fowler as he styled himself once he had t[…]

I understand Panasonic are doing the same.

C**t of the day

Similar comments made on the BBC HYS t'other day.

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Poland knows which side it's financial bread is […]