•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Mikey, perhaps you can talk us through the intricacies and details of TTIP while explaining why you're against it?

After all, I've heard plenty of soundbites from you and others about how we need to oppose TTIP and loads of stuff about "it'll privatise the NHS" and "it'll mean we all get low quality food" and the like, but can you talk me through the finer details. Preferably with reference (and a link) to the actual TTIP document?

By Abernathy
Was at an Owen Smith event last night. A chance to listen to the man without the Greek chorus of braying and jeering Corbynites, and a chance to assess the man's qualities.

I've gone into some detail about this elsewhere, but I'll just say that here is a man of real integrity, with real leadership qualities, and the potential, in my view, to be one of Labour's truly great leaders. He deserves huge thanks for stepping up to the plate to try to save the Labour Party from the painful demise that awaits it under Corbyn. The party will have missed a terrific opportunity if it fails to elect him as its leader.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Corbyn being the genius charismatic leader who fucks up photo ops and lies during debates. Not to mentions shares platforms with anti-semites, appears on Russian and Iranian govt propaganda and is about as popular with the wider electorate as a does of anthrax but hey Owen Smith said something sexist.
By visage
Membership Days Posts
Littlejohn's brain wrote:Corbyn being the genius charismatic leader who fucks up photo ops and lies during debates. Not to mentions shares platforms with anti-semites, appears on Russian and Iranian govt propaganda and is about as popular with the wider electorate as a does of anthrax but hey Owen Smith said something sexist.
Its great to elucidate just how shite they both are, isnt it?

By bluebellnutter
visage wrote:Owen 'Shagger' Smith pitches for the ladeez vote.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/la ... th-8803113" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PM in waiting.....
Nothing wrong with being a shagger. Never did Boris any harm.

By D.C. Harrison
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:Nothing wrong with being a shagger. Never did Boris any harm.
Again - different rules.

Tory shagger - bit of a fop. All harmless fun.
Labour shagger - perverted maniac who would touch up your daughter. Or son. You never know.
By mikey mikey
Membership Days Posts
Owen Smith accuses Momentum of using Labour as 'host body'

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... -host-body" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It seems that at least the Guardian CiF membership has asked the obvious question: well if Momentum, why not Progress and Labour First?
By mikey mikey
Membership Days Posts
Momentum tells Owen Smith: come to meet our “tireless” members
Today Momentum issued a statement in which it said members follow a code of ethics and that it exists “to help Labour be a more democratic, participatory and activist party, so that it can win elections to transform society in the interests of the many”.

“Momentum’s thousands of members campaign tirelessly for Labour victories, and to find new ways of reaching out to people to connect them to the Labour Party. Owen Smith’s comments are completely inaccurate,” a spokesperson added.

“We’d like to invite Owen to meet our members to clear up any concerns he may have or misconceptions he has heard, and discuss how we might work together in future.”
http://labourlist.org/2016/09/momentum- ... r-members/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am looking foward to reading his response.

By bluebellnutter
Given the constant stream of abuse the online supporters of Momentum have given to Smith over the last few months, I would understand if he told them to swivel on it.

Most of them aren't even Labour members anyway.
By mikey mikey
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:Given the constant stream of abuse the online supporters of Momentum
Would you care to supply evidence that Momentum members have posted online abuse towards Owen Smith.

Please note he had just called them parasites yesterday.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Mikey speaks from on high and demand the things he's not bright enough to manage himself!

Witless troll.

Surely not? Is this "Fake Noos"? https:[…]

Aaron Bastani

Next time I pop into Waterstones I might want to t[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Summing the past three years up in a single tweet.[…]

David Cameron

Whilst the original Guardian editorial was rather […]