•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By mikey mikey
youngian wrote:S for Shit- shit leader, shit organiser, shit communicator, shit for brains and a shitty connection to reality
S is also for Smith :P
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
I also defected to the Lib Dems in 2010, I felt that Labour, towards the end of the Blair/Brown government went down a blind alley of wasteful gimmicky schemes.

Next GE, I really don't know, TBH. I live in a safe Tory seat (Osborne is my MP) so my vote is a bit academic. If Labour DOES split, I will probably vote for the hypothetical non Corbyn half, if not, then Lib Dem

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Daley Mayle wrote:There is talk of a Cooperative Party for those who won't support Corbyn.

They'd get my vote.
Talk? It already exists : https://party.coop/

If you want to vote for it, though, you'll need to vote Labour & Co-operative.

By Agnes
Abernathy wrote: If you want to vote for it, though, you'll need to vote Labour & Co-operative.
That's not fair. We need a proper different party so we can split the vote and let the Tories through the middle in every constituency!

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Littlejohn's brain wrote:I'll say it again splitting is the last thing Labour should do.

Hold on. You said that if Corbyn wins the election you will not support him and will continue to fight against his leadership. The Labour Party is already split. One half is in the kitchen crying and the other half has walked out, slammed the front door and gone down the pub to get drunk.

The days are long gone when a red rosette can be pinned on a donkey and people will vote for it because that's what they have always done. Corbyn or Owen? It doesn't really matter who wins because the party itself won't all get behind the winner.

By D.C. Harrison
Membership Days Posts
Daley Mayle wrote:The days are long gone when a red rosette can be pinned on a donkey and people will vote for it because that's what they have always done. Corbyn or Owen? It doesn't really matter who wins because the party itself won't all get behind the winner.
Very much so. What happened in Scotland in this respect was a wake-up call that I'm not convinced has been been heeded yet.
Jeremy Corbyn.

Children, only Chinese acrobats and western morons[…]

UKIP

To be fair, Corbynites probably also regard them a[…]

The Times

Brainy Brits come out for Brexit Let me guess[…]

Higher Education

Another disastrous idea in the offing: May warns[…]