Topics about the Labour Party
  •  
  •  
  •  

By mikey mikey

Interesting that this should be on Twitter the same day that Director of Progress Richard Angell has an article in the Independent entitled:

How Corbynistas can stop the online abuse being done in their name across the internet

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jer ... 06866.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well Richard, maybe you should think about what Progress should do first.

By mikey mikey
visage wrote:Moderates need to take responsibility for the actions of extremists?

Je suis Corbynista?
McTernan's a Corbynista? McTernan's a "moderate"? McTernan's an extremist?

At least one of the answers to the questions above is "no".

By mikey mikey
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Mods - shut this down please.
If you don't like the thread, just don't post on it. Simple, really.

By mikey mikey
If you have something to say on the matter of McTernan's alleged threats towards an MP on Twitter, then please make your case. If not, then I fail to see the point in you posting on this thread.

May I remind you that, should you wish the matter hushed up, bumping this thread with one-line remarks is counter-productive?
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I don't think Malcolm wants anything 'hushed up'. I think he's just seeing the start of another cycle of he said/she said crap, along with lots of passive-aggression and holier than thou posturing and more repetition. It won't accomplish a thing, nobody's mind will be changed, and people will get upset.

By mikey mikey
So don't post on the thread! For Heaven's Sake, it isn't so difficult, is it?

ETA: so this is acceptable, but mine is not?
Andy McDandy wrote:http://www.thebookseller.com/news/chi-o ... ies-381196

More info on the Onwurah/Debbonaire debacle. Looks like general incompetence all round TBH.
By Andy McDandy
Because I've simply linked an article, and left a comment on it, broadly blaming all involved (none of whom to my knowledge post or visit here) for their ineptitude. This thread on the other hand opens with a throwing down of the gauntlet to the other side (in this case Progress, or the not-Corbynists or whoever) to 'clean their act up' or to defend their behaviour. It's confrontational in a way I'd not see the Bookseller link as being.

In about an hour I'm off to a LRP event for the weekend. I think dealing with that will be easier than this.

By mikey mikey
Andy McDandy wrote: It's confrontational in a way I'd not see the Bookseller link as being.
Allow me to remind of the title of the article that you linked to.
Corbyn's 'ineffectiveness' meant Labour library campaign was 'wasted'
RE:
Andy McDandy wrote:In about an hour I'm off to a LRP event for the weekend. I think dealing with that will be easier than this.
Does this mean you wo't further derail the thread?

By mikey mikey
Could the mods remove all irrelevant posts, pease? (mine included).

They have trashed the thread.
By Andy McDandy
Andy McDandy wrote:...lots of passive-aggression and holier than thou posturing and more repetition...
Have a nice weekend, everyone.
Meanwhile in America

I think America is big enough to survive Trump but[…]

Richard Littlejohn

My impoverished classmate seems to have left beh[…]

The Sun

https://i.postimg.cc/2SQfhbZH/image.jpg

Daily Express headline today

All shits. Let's unite the country!