Topics about the Labour Party
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By mikey mikey
I suspect that activities such as the posting of domestic animal life and such is a means to an end: i.e. have all conversation about Labour silenced.

I have not seen New Puritan for quite some time now. Then again, he always was the smart one.

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
It's not a Labour message board Mikey, that's a subject peripheral to Mailwatch. If a subject is driving other posters away, and if I could be arsed I could check the stats, but my gut feeling is that people are not posting as much then maybe it's time to give it a rest. There have to be other boards where Labour and its problems can be argued over ad infinitum, if not longer.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
It's not so much stop talking about Labour, it's stop talking about Labour all the time that's the problem. Part of the problem we're having right now is this

1. It's August, there's not a lot going on in the news or with the mail, the Leadership contest is pretty much the only news story going on at the moment.

2. The problem we have with is that there is a general consensus about Corbyn and the way the Party is going but we have a couple of members who quite frankly represent the worst of Corbynistas, who do their best to drag down the debates.
By mikey mikey
Fair enough.

Let's look at what that means though, shall we?

Journalism and mostly political journalism and its bias.

Which means coverage of the Labour party and the inherent bias in newspapers such as the Mail and so on.

Seems to me like, apart from the aburdities of some vacuous right wing columnists bashing "those people" and the side-bar of Shame, we will be back to Sq1 in a mo.

Am I mistaken?

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Littlejohn's brain wrote:It's not so much stop talking about Labour, it's stop talking about Labour all the time that's the problem. Part of the problem we're having right now is this

1. It's August, there's not a lot going on in the news or with the mail, the Leadership contest is pretty much the only news story going on at the moment.

2. The problem we have with is that there is a general consensus about Corbyn and the way the Party is going but we have a couple of members who quite frankly represent the worst of Corbynistas, who do their best to drag down the debates.
Priceless. :lol:

If lacking self-awareness was an Olympic event...

See you in off-topic, Kreuzie.
By mikey mikey
The Red Arrow wrote: See you in off-topic, Kreuzie.
Indeed everythin that is not moderate will now be "off topic" and Mailwatch will become a parody of a parody.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
mikey mikey wrote:
The Red Arrow wrote: See you in off-topic, Kreuzie.
Indeed everythin that is not moderate will now be "off topic" and Mailwatch will become a parody of a parody.

kit-tchowww. That's the sound of a bullet ricocheting off the wrong target. The Red Arrow and I have over 20,000 posts between us and it is obvious from those that we are both at the most scarlet end of the spectrum and are unshakeable in this.

What neither of us can be doing with (if I might be so presumptuous to also speak on behalf of my comrade), is the fucking sneering. C'mon M2, you are better than this.
By mikey mikey
Kreuzberger wrote: C'mon M2, you are better than this.
I am and I have been.

Look at what you are asking: that all Corbyn topic are now off-topic except that this is 90% of the political bias that is underway!

Fine.

Close down the Labour forum.

I imagine the Graund, Torygraph and Fail forums are still open.

They will continue to post falsehoods and smear, no doubt.

Let's talk about those.

Provided they do not include HMO.

WTF?
Meanwhile in Australia

Well there is at least one bit of good news to com[…]

Nigel Farage

Laughable excuse for being too scared to get off[…]

I did wonder, but it meant that two posts had been[…]

Corbyn already got punched by someone holding an e[…]