•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
@Abernathy

How long is the ban on Labour Party membership after campaigning for a party standing against a Labour candidate? Is it 5 years or longer?

By Abernathy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:53 pm
@Abernathy

How long is the ban on Labour Party membership after campaigning for a party standing against a Labour candidate? Is it 5 years or longer?
I think it's two years. George's two years are up in June, but he is a serial offender. The party would be crazy to re-admit him.

By bluebellnutter
youngian wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:37 pm
Hatton’s on one last tour for old times sake. I doubt if he’s even very left wing these days but no doubt will blame his suspension on a plot by Tom Watson or the Blairites.
It does feel a bit like the "old gang" getting back together to stick it to the Labour right one final time in a "Needless to say, we had the last laugh" way.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:14 am
It does feel a bit like the "old gang" getting back together to stick it to the Labour right one final time in a "Needless to say, we had the last laugh" way.
Hatton's garden heist of old Trot geezers. Unlike Hatton, his old gang have been in parties that have stood against Labour. If Peter Taafe or Nellist get their cards back it is the end times for Labour.

Surely not? Is this "Fake Noos"? https:[…]

Aaron Bastani

Next time I pop into Waterstones I might want to t[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Summing the past three years up in a single tweet.[…]

David Cameron

Whilst the original Guardian editorial was rather […]