•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By mattomac
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
There were rumours she was going stand down but I thought they were rumours, she seemed very loyal.

Nick Brown can be quite the fixer apparently, though Winterton will have known were the bodies were buried of the new intake (Not a lot of New Labour MP's remain).

I also remember him being quite loyal to Brown which makes it odd.

By bluebellnutter
After a bad week for the Tories, let's just hope Corbyn doesn't do something really daft. Like make Diane Abbott shadow Home Secretary or something.

*Checks news*

Oh. Shit.

By bluebellnutter
Sam Macrory ‏@sammacrory 28m28 minutes ago
Diane Abbott appointment as shadow Home Secretary confirmed and Thornberry staying as shadow foreign sec. So top four jobs all London MPs.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
I've just been called a racist for comparing Diane Abbot to Boris. How does that work?
heteromation ‏@aleatory_rain 6m6 minutes ago
FAO Haters of Diane Abbot: consider the absurdity of a white man comparing Abbott to Bo-Jo - whiteness, liberal #misogyny and #racism.
Vital but not exactly seeing big economic and geopolitical picture is it
Momentum ‏@PeoplesMomentum 2m2 minutes ago
.@Keir_Starmer's role as Shadow Brexit Secretary will be vital to protecting workers' rights in the face of a chaotic Tory Brexit

By bluebellnutter
Seen so many people calling everyone criticising Diane Abbott for literally any reason a racist I'm starting to wonder if the Mail have a point about people calling everyone a racist.
Jeremy Corbyn.

Children, only Chinese acrobats and western morons[…]

UKIP

To be fair, Corbynites probably also regard them a[…]

The Times

Brainy Brits come out for Brexit Let me guess[…]

Higher Education

Another disastrous idea in the offing: May warns[…]