•  
  •  
  •  

By Littlejohn's brain
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Yvette Cooper‏Verified account
@YvetteCooperMP
My @thefabians spch; need for politics of kindness not Trumps vitriol or attacks on @HackneyAbbott & @lucianaberger
The Corbynists telling her "when did you stick up for Diane Abbott?"
Are they really that thick or just deliberately ignoring that so they can have a go at Cooper?

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:Yvette Cooper wrote an article suggesting people to grow up and stop the vitriol against Laura Kuennsberg.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Yvette% ... 2&src=tren" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Won't someone please think of the blatantly biased high-profile news editors :roll:

By Littlejohn's brain
Membership Days Posts
Yeah first off Cooper was talking about abuse in general that is directed at high profile women. Secondly what Wino means by bias is not saying Corbyn is the second coming.

Perhaps he wants the news to be presented more along the lines of this:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:Victim blaming.
Are you fucking kidding me? She isn't a rape victim, she's a high profile media personality who gets stick for claiming to be impartial and working for the BBC, who was cautioned by the BBC for being biased and arranging sensational acts to undermine Jeremy Corbyn.

And Yvette Cooper can fuck off too. Utterly useless politician inflated far beyond her value. The darling of the media and her husband, but a woman so utterly fucking terrible as shadow home sec that Theresa May managed to emerge looking competent and stable having been her countepart.

By Littlejohn's brain
Membership Days Posts
Winegums wrote:
bluebellnutter wrote:Victim blaming.
Are you fucking kidding me? She isn't a rape victim, she's a high profile media personality who gets stick for claiming to be impartial and working for the BBC, who was cautioned by the BBC for being biased and arranging sensational acts to undermine Jeremy Corbyn.

And Yvette Cooper can fuck off too. Utterly useless politician inflated far beyond her value. The darling of the media and her husband, but a woman so utterly fucking terrible as shadow home sec that Theresa May managed to emerge looking competent and stable having been her countepart.
You got any proof to back up your second point? Or you just talking shite as usual?

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
That Yvette Cooper is a garbage politician? Just subjective viewing of her track record. She's an empty vessel, a product of brainless centrism.
Jeremy Corbyn.

Children, only Chinese acrobats and western morons[…]

UKIP

To be fair, Corbynites probably also regard them a[…]

The Times

Brainy Brits come out for Brexit Let me guess[…]

Higher Education

Another disastrous idea in the offing: May warns[…]