:sunglasses: 66.7 % :thumbsup: 33.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
I hope so Lansman did share a flat with Watson. He's making an impressive list of enemies

I don't know who Mr Caldwell is but he's sounds a right plonker. While Farage snarls in traffic jams blaming immigrants Peter blames Blair and Thatcher. Wouldn't that diatribe work better on the Humber bridge where there are few traffic jams?
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I've yet to see an incident of antisemitism that wasn't someone conflating "calling a Jewish person a prick" and "calling someone a Jewish prick". And it's quite possible to be appalled by the conditions in Gaza, think the Israeli government are wankers, support the state of Israel's right to exist, think Hamas have got it all wrong, and never want to see another Auschwitz ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

But yeah, Galloway. Guy's a cock.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:36 am
I've yet to see an incident of antisemitism that wasn't someone conflating "calling a Jewish person a prick" and "calling someone a Jewish prick". And it's quite possible to be appalled by the conditions in Gaza, think the Israeli government are wankers, support the state of Israel's right to exist, think Hamas have got it all wrong, and never want to see another Auschwitz ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

So you've completely forgotten Ken Livingstone then?

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
He's an isolated nutter who I believe is suspended from the party. There isn't an anti semitism problem in labour, just a lot of people who wish there was.
By Andy McDandy
Littlejohn's brain wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:56 am
Andy McDandy wrote:

No, I just don't pay him much attention and don't live through grudges.
Boiler liked this

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:08 pm
Littlejohn's brain wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:56 am
Andy McDandy wrote:

No, I just don't pay him much attention and don't live through grudges.
I'd call what he said for more than calling a Jewish person a prick.

By bluebellnutter
Labour row erupts as Jeremy Corbyn supporter calls for party to break from trade unions

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/po ... emy-corbyn

Looks like the whole Momentum vs Unite thing isn't going to go away any time soon.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Let's hope it may cause some people to think a little more carefully who they vote for on the NEC in future instead of rubber-stamping a slate. Speaking of which the comrades really have it in for Eddie Izzard which I suspect is a Daily Mail reader type thing; an out of touch know-nothing luvvie.

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
Or maybe it's the fact he ran on an uninspiring centrist platform in a party that's moved left?

Nah, gotta be hatred of cross-dressing comedians, well known enemies of the left.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
lord_kobel wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:29 am
No comment on the attacks on unions? Where's your class solidarity?
Indeed if a Centrist had said that, he'd have been spitting blood.
Labour, Generally.

The funniest/worst bit about that woeful ‘se[…]

The Tories, Generally

Hot damn! It's the Soggy Bottom Boys!

Claire Fox

Can only see Rochdale and Wigan turnout in. Righ[…]

Euro Elections 2019

Rather amusing for all those Europe's going to fal[…]