•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:55 pm

Theresa May topping the list shows what a bunch of arse licking sycophants the Tories. Or am I being harsh and she really is the best they've got? Jez couldn't even rise above Caroline Flint. I can guess four of the dunderheads who voted for her who were the other five?

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
TBH I think May isn't too bad in the House itself as a combatant. She just doesn't have a clue what to actually do about anything.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:45 pm
TBH I think May isn't too bad in the House itself as a combatant. She just doesn't have a clue what to actually do about anything.
A career hack politician, not a leader?

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
visage wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:28 pm
I suspect Starmer is in the firing line of the cult. For no other reason than his competence reflects badly on you-know-who.
Also because he appears to be a leader in waiting. And there can be no alternatives, because if you have an alternative you inevitably have to measure the incumbent against them and consider who would do the better job.

Therefore he has to be marked as 'unsuitable' for some trivial reason so then, when the cry goes up 'Well if you don't like Corbyn suggest someone else or stop criticising' he can be dismissed if put forward, and magic grandpa can go on as the only possible person on earth who is suitable to lead labour despite no one giving a shit about him or rating his leadership skills prior to his accidental elevation.
lord_kobel, oboogie liked this
Nigel Farage

https://twitter.com/glynmoody/status/1130182648192[…]

The Trump Presidency

Y'know, I'm warming to Curtis Stigers... https://[…]

The LibDems, generally

I condone it so much I've decided to form a coali[…]

Please don't tell the GMC. If they found out I use[…]