Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 73.7 % ❤ 1 % :thumbsup: 6.1 % 😯 1 % :grinning: 11.1 % 🧥 1 % 🙏 1 % 😟 1 % :cry: 1 % :shit: 3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:33 pm
Was Mendoza actually in Labour? Rachel Swindon was.

Mendoza is trying to turn black people against Jewish people.

crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:25 pm
What’s she on about specifically, or is it just some rambling nonsense?
All I can think of is the annual online argument about Holocaust Memorial Day when the Corbynistas argue that victims of other persecutions - including slavery - should be included. Ironically I'm fairly sure that some of them have used the expression "all lives matter" in the past.
oboogie wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:25 pm
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:25 pm
What’s she on about specifically, or is it just some rambling nonsense?
All I can think of is the annual online argument about Holocaust Memorial Day when the Corbynistas argue that victims of other persecutions - including slavery - should be included. Ironically I'm fairly sure that some of them have used the expression "all lives matter" in the past.
They certainly talked about "all acts of terrorism" with wearying regularity.
Timbo liked this
Oh man, the Corbynistas are going to be incandescent. But if Labour have seen the draft report, it suggests to me that they know this is a good idea.

Still, funny that Corbyn couldn’t get his apology for Iraq out soon enough, and now his successor is having to apologise for his failings. He really is more similar to Blair than he would ever admit - only he lacks any success stories.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... SApp_Other
Roll Call

I've had to wear a hat for years, don't mind it ac[…]

Boris Johnson

Well de Piffle, if you want criminals, maybe, just[…]

Rishi Sunak

Yup. See also those who can't afford to eat out n[…]

Priti Patel

Lenny Henry: Virtue signalling woke nobody with fa[…]