Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 73.8 % ❤ 0.9 % :thumbsup: 6.5 % 😯 0.9 % :grinning: 11.2 % 🧥 0.9 % 🙏 0.9 % 😟 0.9 % :cry: 0.9 % :shit: 2.8 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
If Corbyn had any sense, he’d be bloody grateful Starmer has settled because discovery for a trial would rake up a hell of a lot of shit, and it would all have happened on his watch.

Also, if a former DPP thinks settling and apologising is the best bet, then maybe a serial underachiever backbencher and his former newspaper columnist chum might want to consider that their take on the case being winnable and their position strong might be an absolute load of horse shit.
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:38 pm

Also, if a former DPP thinks settling and apologising is the best bet, then maybe a serial underachiever backbencher and his former newspaper columnist chum might want to consider that their take on the case being winnable and their position strong might be an absolute load of horse shit.
As the bold Keir said himself this afternoon, the Labour Party is under new management.
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:38 pm
If Corbyn had any sense, he’d be bloody grateful Starmer has settled because discovery for a trial would rake up a hell of a lot of shit, and it would all have happened on his watch.

What is a win in Corbyn’s head; a barrister making the complainants look like liars and frauds?
I just made the mistake of seeing why "Jeremy's Legal Fund" is trending on Twitter.

I think we've found the left-wing equivalent of Farage's chargimg to be a candidate.
youngian liked this
Samanfur wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:19 am
I just made the mistake of seeing why "Jeremy's Legal Fund" is trending on Twitter.

I think we've found the left-wing equivalent of Farage's chargimg to be a candidate.
He had over £12k for his £20k legal fighting fund in the bag last night when I looked. What does he need it for? He's a high earning skin flint who lives off three and sixpence (hardly likely he has a colourful double life with cocaine and hookers). I can see a lucrative future for Jez doing David Icke type tours at £30 a pop. And just as banal.
youngian wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:13 am
What is a win in Corbyn’s head; a barrister making the complainants look like liars and frauds?
Who knows? He thought coming 2nd in a GE was a "win", so he'd probably claim a 5-year jail sentence was some sort of victory.

This is all about image. If he doesn't fight, he concedes that he may, in fact, not be the worthiest of the worthy, he may, in fact, have made a string of terrible decisions to excuse fairly lousy people of fairly lousy actions, and may, in fact, have that gaping blind spot to a specific form of racism many have accused him of. And given he likes nothing more than complaining about being hard done by and lecturing people about how great he is, a drawn-out court battle with plenty of opportunities for speeches from the court steps to a fawning crowd of true believers would be right up his alley.
Abernathy liked this
Abernathy wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:54 pm
The Red Arrow wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:27 am

3) Iain McNicol is a shit.
Substantiation for that gratuitous remark, please.
He didn't swear fealty to dear leader.
The Biased BBC

If any of the staff they're blocking from going to[…]

Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

So, some predictions: 1. Corbyn’s “war[…]

The Tories, Generally

http://smileys.smilchat.net/smiley/grumpy/malade/[…]

Shaun Bailey

I noticed the Watford MP who Bailey tags hadn't re[…]