Just to be clear of what we're dealing with here, a summary on the comments on that piece:
1. Tom Watson should resign for showing support to a pregnant female MP who has been getting abuse
2. The deselction should only be postponed until she's given birth, plus as a Brucie bonus one commenter threw in a 'pound of flesh' line (draw your own conclusions there)
3. People getting abuse who cry victim make it impossible for us to victimise them with no consequences and it isn't fair
4. The tories are treating people badly therefore Berger should shut up and just take whatever shit is thrown at her
5. 'Hard right MPs are bullying constituents'
6. See, it's not antisemitism as the CLP are now being accused of bullying
All utter horse shit. Hard fucking right MPs? Jesus wept. These are the sort of thuggish, no dissent authoritarian wankers who would have been first in the queue to sign up to some sort of communist-era style secret police where they get to snitch on any dissenters. And these are the sort of people many of Corbyn's supporters want to let choose MPs. Or rather, subservient drones or equally deluded conspiracy loons.
For fuck's sake, get the split done, let these desperate to show loyalty constituency parties put up every socialist worker headbanger they can find and let these bigoted imbeciles find out themselves that they're about as electable as a massive pile of dogshit with fairy lights on spelling out the word "CUNTS". Corbyn isn't going to win jack shit so we're going to get the Tories again anyway, so get it over with now.