•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The left isn't playing it very cleverly, is it? Jez walks into the most obvious trap since Andrew Hilditch was hooking bouncers down fine leg's throat. A bunch of others resign from the shadow cabinet on issues where Labour's got no chance of defeating the government. Unite's assistant general secretary signs up to a webinar with Tony Greenstein (eventually withdrawing), and now this from Abbott.

I've some sympathy for RLB (though I was in the minority on that) but overall it looks very like they want their comfort zone back.
davidjay, oboogie, Arrowhead liked this
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
The left never does. It constantly digs itself into holes of its own making, where 99% of the population think they are a bunch of pricks.

This, then by association, rubs negativity off onto the rest of the party.
Timbo, oboogie liked this

By Bones McCoy
davidjay wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:50 am
It's a great pity that someone who should have been seen as a trailblazing role-model for so many has spent so much time destroying what should have been her legacy.
Knowing when to quit, is notoriously difficult.
Timbo, oboogie liked this

By Tubby Isaacs
oboogie wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:34 am

A former Shadow Foreign Secretary appears to think "Uyghur" is a place, and not a people.

Astonishing.
Seems like the official name of the area is "Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region", but ""Uyghur" looks an odd way of referring to it. Never heard people say that before.

By davidjay
oboogie wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:01 pm
She reminds me of a one hit wonder* from the 60s or 70s who is still trading on her one monster song, despite never having produced anything of note since.

*I'm sure you can think of your own examples
And now plays bottom of the bill on nostalgia packages, opening with the follow-up that got to number 34, then twenty minutes of covers and her one hit as the final number.
Last edited by davidjay on Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oboogie liked this

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Would it have killed her to get the correct region? Anyway the loons are out in force defending Abbott. Here are some of the highlights or lowlights.

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

What king of fucking twat toasts a trade agreement[…]

More levelling up. They got forced into the Pupil […]

Roll Call

Oh Daley, that really is just the worst news, I am[…]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

Even in a fluffing Tweet he looks bad tempered.