Discussion of other UK political parties
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:A cunning huckster like Nigel knows when to wipe his fingerprints
Nigel Farage‏ @Nigel_Farage
Cannot believe we're seeing Nazi salutes in 21st century America.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There was a young lady from Riga,
Who rode with a smile on a tiger,
They returned from the ride,
With the lady inside,
And the smile on the face of the tiger.
Cannot believe, as in cannot believe his luck?

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:I sometimes wonder whether things might have been different had the man-frog only failed to survive that plane crash.

The Trump camp makes no bones that the hubris and tactics of Brexit led to their victory so you don't have to soul search your moral compass too much over that one.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
The Red Arrow wrote:
Is that in the same way Gary Lineker couldn't believe Leicester City won the Premier League?
Have you replied that to his Tweet or can I nick it?
Haven't got an account, I'd be honoured. :)

By youngian
Membership Days Posts

Nigel Farage’s Brexit campaign has caught the eye of film bosses who are keen to transform it into a £60 million TV series.

Farage and Arron Banks are reportedly gearing up to sign a deal with a Hollywood studio next month.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/cele ... 11496.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No mention of who this 'Hollywood studio' is which is shorthand for the movie business, not TV networks. But an easy mistake to make for a chump like Banks. That kind of budget would need an international niche cable company and I very much doubt their target demographic are hungry for 12 hours of Farage and Banks. A one off film may work. Julieanne Moore was excellent in an HBO movie about Sarah Palin's campaign. I smell bullshit.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Meanwhile Nige sustains his Twitter comedy and is getting worried we're looking like a bunch of clueless cockwomble
Nigel Farage‏
Dither, delay and a lack of decisive leadership over Brexit lowers our standing in the world.

By Littlejohn's brain
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:

Nigel Farage’s Brexit campaign has caught the eye of film bosses who are keen to transform it into a £60 million TV series.

Farage and Arron Banks are reportedly gearing up to sign a deal with a Hollywood studio next month.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/cele ... 11496.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No mention of who this 'Hollywood studio' is which is shorthand for the movie business, not TV networks. But an easy mistake to make for a chump like Banks. That kind of budget would need an international niche cable company and I very much doubt their target demographic are hungry for 12 hours of Farage and Banks. A one off film may work. Julieanne Moore was excellent in an HBO movie about Sarah Palin's campaign. I smell bullshit.
Who would play Farage?

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:Trump has

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Nigel's daily dose of accidental Partridge: "For 25 years they said he (I) was stark raving mad"

And the lying weasel is now also placing some distance between Brexit and Trump.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Keith Olbermann Retweeted Nigel Farage

You do recall we defeated your ancestors in a war to specifically preclude you from having any say in this. Fuck off, ferret face.
Keith Olbermann added,
Nigel FarageVerified account @Nigel_Farage
The left must not be allowed to rewrite American history.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; …
8:44 am - 17 Aug 2017
Momentum

Yay! Top Trumps!

The Mail's Front Page Headline

Ah, I dunno that it's even that limited. I've neve[…]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]