•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:16 pm
You know, on the whole I buy into that thing about hatred being such a toxically negative emotion that it actually isn't worth the energy expended on it. And I don't really despise anybody.

But Farage is the exception. He is a worthless, evil little shit. He has no redeeming qualities. He doesn't give a fuck about anybody but himself.

Farage believes in his bollocks so I would reserve an even higher level of vitriol for Boris Johnson. What the country has done deserve these two shit weasels in parallel I don't know.
By WTF?
I also despise the cunt and I'm fine with that. When I was a kid during the seventies there were numerous documentaries on TV about the rise of the Nazis. The recurring theme was appeasement doesn't work. I can remember my parents telling me that when I was in my first years at primary school. Farage should have been stamped on years ago. Every time his frog face pops up on my TV I can't help thinking about the number of good, decent human beings who've died in air accidents yet that cunt walked away. Fuck 'im.
Abernathy, youngian, Kreuzberger and 2 others liked this

By Abernathy
Membership Days Posts
I could just add "IDS" to that.....

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
It's quite possible to despise behaviour and attitudes but still maintain some empathy for the person. Farage displays selfishness, a tendency to see the world only in his own terms; to treat truth as a malleable and conditional commodity to be used and abused in pursuit of his own agenda; he displays narcissism; he is contrarian; he is not intelligent though he may display shrewdness and skill in manipulating the opinions and feelings of others. He is a bully, and a coward, with a tendency to blame his shortcomings on other people and call for protection from those he belittles when he believes himself threatened, he maintains an external locus of control.

Apart from that...
Kreuzberger liked this

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
On the plus side, going full Trump has likely meant he can't return and revive UKIP.

That could allow a bit of space for a softer Brexit.

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Posts
WTF? wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:54 pm
I also despise the cunt and I'm fine with that. When I was a kid during the seventies there were numerous documentaries on TV about the rise of the Nazis. The recurring theme was appeasement doesn't work. I can remember my parents telling me that when I was in my first years at primary school. Farage should have been stamped on years ago. Every time his frog face pops up on my TV I can't help thinking about the number of good, decent human beings who've died in air accidents yet that cunt walked away. Fuck 'im.

God moves in mysterious ways, doesn't she?

By Boiler
Hmmm. A very dear friend of mine and a perfect gentleman to boot is being buried tomorrow. And yet... :(
youngian liked this

By Boiler
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:49 pm
On the plus side, going full Trump has likely meant he can't return and revive UKIP.

That could allow a bit of space for a softer Brexit.
Hmmm. To quote Rees-Mogg in PMQs today:
Before my right hon. Friend next goes to Brussels, will she apply a new coat of paint to her red lines, because I fear that on Monday they were beginning to look a little bit pink?
And Peter Bone:
When the British people voted to leave the European super-state, they voted to end the free movement of people, to stop sending billions and billions of pounds to the EU each and every year, and to make our laws in our own country, judged by our own judges. Are we still on course to deliver that? If we have a problem, would it help if I came over to Brussels with the Prime Minister to sort it out?

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
If "kill" was the wrong word, why not just edit it out?

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Farage is wrong the Jo Cox's murder amplified the loathing from people who thought he was a cunt in the first place but the opinions polls never changed. Not that they should by blaming Leave campaigners for Thomas Mair but just pause for thought in peoples' gut that Brexit doesn't smell right.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Posts
Because it's the current fashion to transcribe what someone says in an interview, rather than knock it into any sort of shape. Means you can't be accused of misreporting or misquoting them. However it shows up the gulf between spoken and written English.

By Littlejohn's brain
Membership Days Posts
He's now endorsed the loathsome Judge Roy Moore whose running to be a senator and is also an alleged peadophile

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Posts
"Judge" Moore. He was sacked. Twice. See also "Sheriff" Joe Arpaio.

Mayday: What Barnier’s words on Brexit mea[…]

SPOTY

Jim Davidson once described the Olympics as "[…]

Liz Jones

A calibrated (sic) attack on Jo Cox by a lady who […]

News you won't see on the BBC

Was chatting with an old friend today, and we wang[…]