Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 37.2 % ❤ 11.6 % :thumbsup: 9.3 % 😯 2.3 % :grinning: 32.6 % 🧥 2.3 % :cry: 4.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:31 am
*EDIT* - Sorry, this was meant to go in the Brexit Fuckwit thread.

'Make Big Ben bong for Brexit': Eurosceptic MPs launch bid to get ceremonial chimes on January 31 written into Boris Johnson's withdrawal bill
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ry-31.html

I thought it chimed at midnight anyway

No prizes for guessing who's behind this bollocks:

Members of the European Research Group are now pushing for the amendment

By Timbo
Membership Days Posts
It'll be interesting to see the extent of the Brexit coalition (in terms of the public and elected representatives) who hop aboard Farage's proportional-representation bandwagon. I can't imagine Tory MPs getting aboard. This will be one which is chased by the excluded parties. However, Farage leading it is going to make it impossible for Greens, Lib Dems etc to ever vote for them.

By Boiler
I think "Reform" is more likely to be about things like the HoL, immigration and the death penalty. Anything that keeps Farage in the limelight and more importantly, in the money.
spoonman liked this

By Boiler
Yes, because we need icons to hold at the altar of the Holy Nigel, whois going to deliver 'us' to our Sunlit Uplands where we shall be free of all forrins, where there will always be steak and kidney pudding and boiled potatoes for tea and none of that foreign muck and only English voices will be heard.
The Sun

I suppose GPS will replace Droitwich as a freque[…]

Twat of the Day

Even Farage would know about the high price Sikh[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Johnson has been demanding minister present spif[…]

I think this would indeed be fit and proper. Thoug[…]