Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 33 % ❤ 11.7 % :thumbsup: 2.9 % :grinning: 46.6 % 😟 2.9 % :cry: 2.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Watchman wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:24 pm
Yes, why would the electorate still need the Brexit Party. Even if it's not going to Nigel's liking, he has no political placement to make any difference what so ever, so to me looks like just another scam.
It's almost like he's no longer got a slot on a radio station and is desperate to remain in the public eye and not have to pay for his own Rothmans and London Pride.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:27 pm
I thought he (Farage) was going to launch something called 'The Reform Party'? I'm confused :?
£££££££££ Reform + Brexit = Dubble Bubble ££££££££££££

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
If he's this essential to the US "national interest", they're welcome to him:
Nigel Farage exempt from US travel ban under 'national interest' clause ahead of Trump rally

US officials have exempt Nigel Farage from the country’s travel ban under the “national interest” clause, as Donald Trump prepares to hold his first major campaign rally since the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic.

Despite the Foreign Office still advising all British nationals “against all but essential international travel”, the Brexit Party leader posted a photograph of himself on Saturday with the caption: “In the USA, only twenty four hours from Tulsa”.
After conducting a thorough review of the relevant facts and circumstances, DHS determined Mr Farage’s travel to be permissible under section 2 (a)(xi) of the presidential proclamation: any alien whose entry would be in the national interest, as determined by the secretary of state, the secretary of homeland security, or their designees authorising Mr Farage to board his flight”.
On the Radio

Programme , please - program is what you do t[…]

C**t of the day

I see 'Rochdale' is trending. Take your pick.[…]

Not the thread for it, but I am getting heartily s[…]

Roll Call

Morning all, Bit of a health scare last night as […]