•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By ezinra
Membership Days Posts
The Mailites aren't happy about this. Take your pick from 'the church should stay out of politics (when it disagrees with me)", "what about the marxists (all zero of them)?" and this genius:
MTC, london, 4 hours ago

Time for an alternative to the C.O.E., discrimination has no place in a modern society, I hope they get sued to the hilt.
25 10
By Agnes
Membership Days Posts
Some parts of other religious organisations can provide a safe space for people who don't want to face
discrimination
for being racist cunts. MTC might want to consider those.
By new puritan
Membership Days Posts
LOL.
Nick Griffin has been forced out as leader of the BNP following a disastrous set of elections earlier this year.

Griffin was ousted at a meeting of the BNP national executive on Saturday, after the party lost all of their MEPs and all but two of their councillors in this year's local elections.

He will be replaced as party chairman by disgraced former teacher Adam Walker.

Walker received a suspended sentence and a driving ban last year after chasing down three boys aged between ten and twelve in his car, before slashing their bike tyres with a knife.
http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2014/07/ ... bnp-leader" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pining for the fjords.
By shyamz
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
new puritan wrote:LOL.
Nick Griffin has been forced out as leader of the BNP following a disastrous set of elections earlier this year.

Griffin was ousted at a meeting of the BNP national executive on Saturday, after the party lost all of their MEPs and all but two of their councillors in this year's local elections.

He will be replaced as party chairman by disgraced former teacher Adam Walker.

Walker received a suspended sentence and a driving ban last year after chasing down three boys aged between ten and twelve in his car, before slashing their bike tyres with a knife.

By davidjay
Littlejohn's brain wrote:Just the sort of person you'd want to run a political party

http://leftfootforward.org/2014/07/5-th ... f-the-bnp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He's exactly the sort you want to run that lot. At least they've abandoned all pretences to being non-racist.

By Andy McDandy
Well, they've realised that the Kip has hoovered up the 'I'm not racist but...' crowd, so they may as well concentrate on the die hards. In a way it's 1979 all over again.
Michael Gove

Meanwhile in Loyalist Sandy Row, Belfast... ...[…]

The Northern Irish thread

I know Sinn Féin enjoy hyperbole but he's r[…]

Nationwide also subtly conveying the message that […]

"Boris" Johnson

Listening to small businessmen complaining after[…]