•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
BNP Christmas card wishes supporters a 'white Christmas' wink-wink

[...]

"We've all heard of 'Winterval,'" it reads, "it’s the Politically Correct replacement of our traditional Christmas – an engineered replacement complete with polar bears, penguins, and snowflakes to eradicate our traditional nativity scenes, with baby Jesus, Joseph, Mary, and the Three Wise Kings all to be airbrushed out."
The Teutonic moppet's eyes weren't blue enough for them, either. Those're Photoshopped.
By shyamz
Membership Days Posts
Photoshopping the girl's eyes? 'Three wise kings'? Given that the BNP must be aware of how closely they are watched and how quickly people pick up on their mistakes I can't help but wonder if they don't have a saboteur within their ranks. Or they really are that stupid...which they are.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
shyamz wrote:Photoshopping the girl's eyes? 'Three wise kings'? Given that the BNP must be aware of how closely they are watched and how quickly people pick up on their mistakes I can't help but wonder if they don't have a saboteur within their ranks. Or they really are that stupid...which they are.
The BNP have always been strangers to the Nativity.
PLenty of Virgins, but no wise men.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Whilst the BNP leadership disappearing up their own noxious arseholes is cause for rejoicing, the cynics amongst you might notice a correlation between a certain fascist party losing support and a certain other fascist party gaining.

Winegums, can you get a non-moving avatar? Th[…]

Boris Johnson

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson Says He Is D[…]

Jacob Rees-Mogg

Matthew 6:5 applies.

Meanwhile in America

Sherrod Brown was my choice. I know it's easy to o[…]