•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Big Rob
The other view is Nick Griffin is terrified by Wahhabism. I know I am.

Christ, he is shitting himself. Oh what happens when you have a belief system that says Nick Griffin is unworthy of life for not being in 'group A'.

Smart agenda, Actually smarter than the other parties. Now what about Eastern European Orthodox Christians?

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:225 in Rotherham. They did beat the English Democrats, but got beaten by TUSC.

Great result this was. 52.5% for Sarah Champion. Up nearly 8 points on MacShane in 2010.
That constituency was a focal point for the politics of hate and fear-mongering and a bright charasmatic candidate saw it off. Very encouraging.

By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Tubby Isaacs wrote:225 in Rotherham. They did beat the English Democrats, but got beaten by TUSC.

Great result this was. 52.5% for Sarah Champion. Up nearly 8 points on MacShane in 2010.
That constituency was a focal point for the politics of hate and fear-mongering and a bright charasmatic candidate saw it off. Very encouraging.

Like Barking in 2010 - grassroots campaigning and providing a genuine, hope-filled alternative will see them off.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
davidjay wrote:
youngian wrote:

Like Barking in 2010 - grassroots campaigning and providing a genuine, hope-filled alternative will see them off.
Pussies. All I hear is that the only viable message going forward is one of trampling over everyone else or "aspiration", as it is known in polite circles.
Dominic Lawson

I greatly admire the academics who've come out fo[…]

The Times

A list of the Brexit Branes from the Mail: http:[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Children, only Chinese acrobats and western morons[…]

UKIP

To be fair, Corbynites probably also regard them a[…]