•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Had a chat with my local candidate, Robert Eggleston, while he was putting in a shift on the high street last week. Likeable guy, to be fair, not that I know a lot about him yet. I shall be voting for him, for sure. Fortunately it won't be a wasted vote either as it's between the Tories and Lib Dems in my area anyway.
Snowflake liked this

By Arrowhead
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:51 am
Had a chat with my local candidate, Robert Eggleston, while he was putting in a shift on the high street last week. Likeable guy, to be fair, not that I know a lot about him yet. I shall be voting for him, for sure. Fortunately it won't be a wasted vote either as it's between the Tories and Lib Dems in my area anyway.
He might have an outside chance of succeeding, too. After years of loyal service, Soames was treated absolutely disgracefully by Johnson/Rees-Mogg which I suspect a lot of voters will have taken a dim view of locally, and the Lib Dems were doing reasonably well in Mid Sussex until their coalition brainfade.
Safe_Timber_Man liked this

By bluebellnutter
I see a lot of Corbynites are getting their knickers in a twist because Swinson has said she'd use nuclear weapons if she became PM. I mean FFS, seriously?
Boiler liked this

By bluebellnutter
Not really. If the situation ever came to a nuclear war I think we're well passed the point of caring a great deal about how many trees we've planted.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
I mean look at this.

Look at what they're proposing legalising cannabis, freezing rail fares, renewable energy, taxes on gambling companies, free childcare. What a bunch of right-wing Tory bastards.

By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:41 pm
OK I appreciate the "Jazz hands Jo", but have completely missed the squirrel thing.
Can anybody enlighten me?
Here you go.
https://www.indy100.com/article/jo-swin ... on-9208831

Personally speaking, she can kill as many of the twitchy little grey fuckers as she likes.

By Snowflake
holds out hope of govt of national unity
To be honest, I think that ship sailed a while ago. Clearly the best the Lib Dems can hope for is to hold the balance of power, and it would then remain to be seen if Jez steps down and whether they would be willing to support Labour under a new leader.
Boris Johnson

Still reckon it can't happen here, kids? https:/[…]

When the Postcode Lottery team knock on people's d[…]

Twat of the Day

Well, here's a song for him to perform, which may […]

The Tories, Generally

Is this woman a Tory groupie? Bill Cash is nearl[…]