•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Bit different. Bisexual means that you fancy both men and women. Pansexual means that you base your attraction on an individual regardless of sex. There's a bit of hair-splitting there, but as far as I can read it, it's a case of "I'd go gay for you", rather than having a general attraction to people with a given set of bits.

By Kreuzberger
Yes, and it implies having fewer set criteria which can, on occasion, be interpreted as "anything with a pulse". That can put friends' insecure partners on their guard, amongst other potential awkwardnesses.

Coming out as pan rather than bi was quite the step. All her actions and relationships are going to be pored over by the press corps which can't resist a bit of what they deem to be scandal.

By Boiler
Ask Tim Farron.

From the comments:
Screenshot_2020-01-03 I'm pansexual, says would-be Lib Dem leader Layla Moran.png
Screenshot_2020-01-03 I'm pansexual, says would-be Lib Dem leader Layla Moran.png (8.4 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
It seems that 'boomer' is now the equivalent of 'woke' as a marker of a certain kind of twat.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:56 am
Ask Tim Farron.

From the comments:

Screenshot_2020-01-03 I'm pansexual, says would-be Lib Dem leader Layla Moran.png

It seems that 'boomer' is now the equivalent of 'woke' as a marker of a certain kind of twat.

"Boomer" is being increasingly used those who are constantly called "snowflakes" and "woke". It's a retaliation which has gathered pace because it REALLY upsets those who call everyone else "snowflakes" and "woke".

It's the same as "gammon" really. It upset the "gammon's" so much they tried to argue that it was a racist slur against them.

By Catkins
The press had no right to out her. I suspect they were going to use as a hook the fact her partner Rosy Cobb has been suspended from the Lib Dems for faking an email in a threatened libel case.

https://www.prweek.com/article/1667821/ ... llegations

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opende ... e-to-hide/

By Arrowhead
mr angry manchester wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:29 am
The tories have a precedent for this, Robert Boothby. He was simultaneously shagging Harold MacMillans wife and Ronnie Kray.
I thought you might be exaggerating about this Boothby character, so I just spent a while reading up on him and his exploits. All I can say is 'kin 'ell :shock: :shock: :shock:

By Abernathy
Perhaps we should clarify that Boothby was not shagging Mrs MacMillan and Ronnie Kray literally simultaneously - as in a mucky threesome captured by the Croydon Camera Club (Dogging Branch).

I imagine that the bold Robert would have at the very least wiped his prong after doing Ronnie a big favour before heading round to see to Lady Dorothy.
Arrowhead liked this

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Biggus Robbus wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:29 pm
You damn British talking about your bedroom habits while I am here fucking this feral hog.

You tell me who has the better life?
I guess that depends whether your state is one of those "farmboy friendly" ones.
The Trump Presidency

I wonder if we're starting to see the USA, at leas[…]

Michael Gove

Sarah Vine's next column might actually be worth a[…]

Roll Call

Afternoon all, Beautiful day. Tempted to go for a[…]

Labour, Generally.

It's no good. Been watching the BBC Parliament Cha[…]