•  
  •  

By Boiler
Posts LikeBB
Bones McCoy wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:50 pm
Biggus Robbus wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:29 pm
You damn British talking about your bedroom habits while I am here fucking this feral hog.

You tell me who has the better life?
I guess that depends whether your state is one of those "farmboy friendly" ones.
It used to be the case that oral sex was illegal in the state of Georgia in the 1990s... dunno if it still is?

By spoonman
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
In the US, laws against oral sex were rendered unconstitutional as a side effect of the outcome of Lawrence vs. Texas in the US Supreme Court in 2003 (which invalidated state anti-sodomy laws), they're still on the books in a few states there but can't be legally enforced. However, some other puritanical laws still exist, perhaps the most notorious one being the law in Alabama banning the in-state selling of sex toys - that was introduced in 1998! :shock:

Closer to home, in England & Wales it is still technically against the law for a man & a woman to engage in consensual anal intercourse, because laws surrounding the decriminalisation of "buggery" in the 1960's only made reference to it concerning homosexual acts and not heterosexual ones. However, it is not enforced.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts LikeBB
Boiler wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:47 pm
Bones McCoy wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:50 pm
Biggus Robbus wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:29 pm
You damn British talking about your bedroom habits while I am here fucking this feral hog.

You tell me who has the better life?
I guess that depends whether your state is one of those "farmboy friendly" ones.
It used to be the case that oral sex was illegal in the state of Georgia in the 1990s... dunno if it still is?
I swear I was in the state of arousal, your Honour.

By spoonman
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
MisterMuncher wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:08 am
My wife informs me she can't be arsed in any case.
I don't think there's anything in NI law, or in the south, that bans pegging.
Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

He went unchallenged because he either had to win[…]

HMS? Surely the most it could qualify for is MV[…]

Toby Young

AdoIph seeks Eva

The Tories, Generally

Sadly, he probably knows a lot more about northe[…]