•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
I think it's time we had a thread for this amalgam of UKIP/BNP/EDL tosspots.
I'll kick-off with some good news that following last week's annoucement of the unholy alliance/merger of the BFP and EDL the infighting has started already. :lol:
The English Defence League's alliance with the British Freedom Party is close to falling apart today after a leaked telephone conference between senior BFP officials was leaked on the internet.
The leaked recording, which has turned into a massive embarrassment for BFP leadership and Simon Bennet is thought to have been recorded on the same day as the EDL's 'way forward' conference in Birmingham on the 25th November, 2011.
http://www.edlnews.co.uk/edl-news/edl/b ... hone-calls" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
Customer By Web Form (Dr Winston O'Boogie) - 24/11/2011 12.11 PM
Are you aware that the far-right British Freedom Party are using a logo which bares striking similarity to Pepsi's own logo? This new party is already commonly referred to as the "British Pepsi Party" I'm sure you would not want your product associated with this Fascist/Racist party and suggest you take steps to disassociate yourselves.
http://www.facebook.com/BritishFreedomParty?sk=wall" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Regards
Dr Winston O'Boogie
Response Via Email(Kirsty McHugh) - 24/11/2011 12.56 PM
Dear Dr O'Boogie
Thank you for your recent contact regarding the Pepsi Co logo.
A number of our customers have approached us about a logo the British Freedom Party is currently using.
We would like to reassure you that this group do not have any links with the Pepsi Co. Company or Pepsi brand.
Your comments have been forwarded to the relevant departments for consideration.
Kind Regards,
Kirsty McHugh
Britvic Consumer Care Advisor
0800 032 1767 (UK)
1800 696 127 (ROI)
http://www.britvic.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hopefully Britvic will sue the bastards, shouldn't take much to bankrupt them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
oboogie wrote:So here we have The Pepsi Party's reaction to "mass immigration" causing the "regrettable outburst" on the Croydon tram yesterday.

Wasn't that Emmett's missus?

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
That's it, praising her would not fit with the 'clean' image the BFP wants to cultivate*. So they criticise the behaviour whilst making it clear the culprit is not to blame.

*They kicked the Holocaust deniers off the executive committee after all - not out the party of course, that would be pandering to political correctness.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Quite highly ranked at the NSFW Sickipedia (did I say it's NSFW?) at present...
Turns out the woman on the tram in London who was arrested wasn't being a racist bigot.
She was just reading her Daily Mail out loud to her kid.
:lol:

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Killer Whale wrote:Blame immigrants for racism. Classic trick. Horrified that it still fucking works, to be honest.
Hasn't it always? Divide and rule. Take a white man with nothing, show him a black man with even less and another white man who has everything. Who does he blame?

They shouldn't be really. Swinson has baggage, Lay[…]

The LibDems, generally

Local parties don't always like that sort of thi[…]

Boris Johnson

Well, I suppose to be fair, may as well give him a[…]

Labour, Generally.

It's understandable as a state of mind. I got pret[…]