Discussion of other UK political parties
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
That's some pretty poor photoshopping. Both photos were probably knocked together in five minutes tops.

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
It is reported that Paul Weston has resigned as leader of the BFP and Tommy Throbbincock has automatically become the new leader.

The, ahem, source of this info is Nick Griffin.
I have so far been unable to verify his claim, so make of it what you will.

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
In the wake of their "success" at the PCC elections the BFP announce a "Worldwide Day of Action" in support of "political prisoner" Tommy Throbbincock despite the fact that he defecated back to the EDL a few weeks ago.

This is my favourite bit:
We all need to be there to let the authorities know that the EDL is alive, well and kicking and enjoys the support of thousands of people across Europe and in America and Canada as they protest on the very same day. Don’t let Britain down, don’t let Tommy down. Be there to shout your support, shout out ‘Bail for Tommy, Jail for Qatada’, ‘Bail for Tommy, Jail for Qatada!’

Also remember it will be Tommy’s birthday, so imagine it if 3 or 4,000 voices were to be heard echoing around that old prison. Imagine the faces of the prison authorities as the flags and voices of the EDL are raised up high!

Be there for Saturday 24th of November, join the thousands across Europe who are preparing to make history. Be part of the day when you can say with pride..I was there! when your children ask ‘What did you do daddy/mummy when Tommy was in Jail?’

I'm sure that will go splendidly, especially as, these days, the EDL can't muster more than 300 people in England for their National Demos.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
I wonder if they'll protest at the right prison this time?

By Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Their lowest estimate is a single figure.
if 3 or 4,000 voices were to be heard echoing around that old prison.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
oboogie wrote:In the wake of their "success" at the PCC elections the BFP announce a "Worldwide Day of Action" in support of "political prisoner" Tommy Throbbincock despite the fact that he defecated back to the EDL a few weeks ago.

Wha...wha...WHAT!?!!
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:It's a pun.

A shit pun

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:It's a pun.

correct.

You fell into my trap Spoonman, you fond wee loon. :wink:
By Fozzy
Membership Days Posts
Be part of the day when you can say with pride..I was there! when your children ask ‘What did you do daddy/mummy when Tommy was in Jail?

If my children (or grandchildren) are foolish enough to ask that, I'll be proud to say I dossed around in bed on his birthday. And them I'll slap them with a haddock.

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
Fozzy wrote:
Be part of the day when you can say with pride..I was there! when your children ask ‘What did you do daddy/mummy when Tommy was in Jail?

If my children (or grandchildren) are foolish enough to ask that, I'll be proud to say I dossed around in bed on his birthday. And them I'll slap them with a haddock.

I'd say it's highly unlikely that your (or anybody else's) grandchildren will have a clue who Tommy is.

Just as most people now don't know who, the far more successful and significant, Oswald Mosley was.
UKIP

Apparently, the leadership of UKIP is an unpaid […]

Boris Johnson

According to the Independent, Theresa May has all […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

The Tories would do this regardless of Brexit, h[…]

Jan Moir

Westminster council say "no" - http://ww[…]