•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
I think the time has come for the chain-smoking fool to be given his own thread. His Twitter feed is a constant source of golden humour, the latest being:
It's utterly calm today in the Strasbourg Parliament. They are going about their business as if nothing is wrong: complete denial!
So presumably the correct response in Strasbourg to the riots in Greece would be to run around screaming and doing Chicken Little impersonations. As opposed to, say, making calm and considered judgements when all the information is available.

The man is as thick as Walrus Pudding.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
The nasty sack of shite has just Tweeted
Nigel Farage ‏ @Nigel_Farage

This government should remember that we have a national health service, not a global health service. They should put British people first.
Now, let's unpack what that dog whistle actually means in the mind of the average UKIP fuckwit?

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
An interesting insight into the Great Leader from Toby Young's blog:
But the real villain of the piece — the man I blame for everything that happened subsequently — was Nigel Farage. The Ukip leader turned up at about 9p.m. and after a robust exchange of views I challenged him to a drinking competition. Farage is something of a legend in this department — the sort of fact that would deter a sober man from engaging in such a contest, but has the opposite effect after you’ve had a few.

Well, dear reader, all I can say is that his reputation is thoroughly deserved. After God knows how many vodka shots — I lost count after number six — Nigel was his usual dapper self, whereas I was lurching around like an OAP on roller skates. I believe I broke a glass, though I have no recollection of it, and the hour between 10p.m. and 11p.m. is now a black hole.
So, one of these men is setting up a school, and the other wants to be Prime Minister.

Pass the Nembutol...

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:An interesting insight into the Great Leader from Toby Young's blog:
But the real villain of the piece — the man I blame for everything that happened subsequently — was Nigel Farage. The Ukip leader turned up at about 9p.m. and after a robust exchange of views I challenged him to a drinking competition. Farage is something of a legend in this department — the sort of fact that would deter a sober man from engaging in such a contest, but has the opposite effect after you’ve had a few.

Well, dear reader, all I can say is that his reputation is thoroughly deserved. After God knows how many vodka shots — I lost count after number six — Nigel was his usual dapper self, whereas I was lurching around like an OAP on roller skates. I believe I broke a glass, though I have no recollection of it, and the hour between 10p.m. and 11p.m. is now a black hole.
So, one of these men is setting up a school, and the other wants to be Prime Minister.

Pass the Nembutol...
It sounds like a scene from Indiana Jones, with wankers.

By ezinra
Membership Days Posts
On the back of UKIP’s most successful ever party conference, Nigel Farage is on his way for a lap of honour around Wall Street for a series of meetings with expat hedgies, traders and fund managers. Sources close to our man in pinstripes tell me that his popularity over there is phenomenal and that he’s got a packed twenty-nine hours.

To prove the point, Farage has been granted a rare meeting with the brains behind the market-moving ZeroHedge website. Farage is having breakfast tomorrow morning with Daniel Ivandjiiski, who goes under the pseudonym of ‘Tyler Durdan’, the protagonist of Chuck Palahniuk’s Fight Club made famous by Brad Pitt’s silver screen portrayal. ZeroHedge broke the Goldman Sachs ‘flash trading’ scandal in 2009 and have been long time cheerleaders of Farage’s blunt dealings with Brussels. Last week the site asked: ‘is Nigel Farage bailing the EU out one fine at a time?’

While Cameron will be telling inane anecdotes about the special relationship on CBS, Farage will be telling it like it is on Fox News.
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/steerpike/ ... ws-in-nyc/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't think it's a spoof, although the sense that one is in an alternative reality continues in the comments:
sandywinder
Farage has to go to America because the mainstream media in the UK do their best to ignore UKIP. 140
Roy Smith
The mainstream media (so called) in both countries do their best to ignore any conservative opinion. Farage will be just as well or better reported through Fox News.
How any intelligent leader can think it worthwhile to be confronted by the absurdity of the Letterman Show defies rational thought. Perhaps as usual, like attracts like. 32
Labour, Generally.

Is Fenton going for full on satire now, or is he d[…]

Richard Littlejohn

Oh yeah, also he does the "da da" great […]

The march and petition may not have much effect on[…]

Paul Thomas Redux

I wan't aware that Police cuts had so affected the[…]