Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 33 % ❤ 11.7 % :thumbsup: 2.9 % :grinning: 46.6 % 😟 2.9 % :cry: 2.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:25 am
Yeah, true. But I can choose not to listen to them.

Did anyone catch Any Questions last night? They had someone on from Big Brother Watch.
'Hmmm, questions of civil security and liberties being eroded, who shall we ask? Political theorists? NAAAH, pressure groups!'
By satnav
Farage has been bragging about breaking the lockdown rules by taking more than one walk a day because he is taking a 'common sense approach'. I thought it was just EU laws that he objected to but it would appear that he thinks that no rules at all apply to him.

By Snowflake
You can never be too careful.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 4371.html
Nigel Farage has claimed his car was deliberately sabotaged in France causing a motorway crash.
The UKIP leader claimed one of his wheels fell off on a motorway near Dunkirk in France after it had been tampered with. He described how he was forced to stop and flee the car to avoid oncoming traffic.
"It was the middle of bloody nowhere, and I was caught in a very bad position," he told the Mail on Sunday.

By davidjay
cycloon wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:26 am
Boiler wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:25 am
Yeah, true. But I can choose not to listen to them.

Did anyone catch Any Questions last night? They had someone on from Big Brother Watch.
'Hmmm, questions of civil security and liberties being eroded, who shall we ask? Political theorists? NAAAH, pressure groups!'
And a completely non-political pressure group founded by a man also heavily involved in those equally bi-partisan organisations Conservative Friends of Russia, Leave.EU and the Taxdodgers Alliance.

By spoonman
If Farage wants to help reduce immigration into the UK, he could help by leading the charge of encouraging "the natives" to take up jobs that they previously wouldn't want to do by signing up to harvest some fruit & veg at a British farm, as I'm sure he has plenty of time on his hands right now. Less need to recruit immigrants then.

It must be difficult for a right-wing populist fuckwit who's not an MP to get attention when the government is full of right-wing populist fuckwits.

By Malcolm Armsteen
When the Pontine Marshes were being drained Mussolini got his shirt off and worked alongside the labourers slinging a shovel. Did a full day, apparently, not just a photo-opp. And he used to help get the harvest in.

Nige should emulate his hero.

By MisterMuncher
spoonman wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:53 pm
If Farage wants to help reduce immigration into the UK, he could help by leading the charge of encouraging "the natives" to take up jobs that they previously wouldn't want to do by signing up to harvest some fruit & veg at a British farm, as I'm sure he has plenty of time on his hands right now. Less need to recruit immigrants then.

It must be difficult for a right-wing populist fuckwit who's not an MP to get attention when the government is full of right-wing populist fuckwits.
I read today that of 50,000 British applicants, 120-odd took up jobs picking.

By Boiler
Probably because they found out that the job is not the walk in the park they think it is.

My mother used to work on the land from time to time: sometimes I'd accompany her - this was in the early 70s and it was only if my great-Aunt was unavailable. In later years, Mother was convinced singling sugar beet and other cold, damp occupations was what ultimately destroyed her hips and knees.
Momentum

Newly elected co-chairs of Momentum. https://tr[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

Well he's blocked me. My condolences at thi[…]

Rishi Sunak

As soon as I saw world leading I knew at least o[…]

Roll Call

Good day all. Very choppy waters ahead. I have […]