Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 32.7 % ❤ 12.1 % :thumbsup: 2.8 % :grinning: 45.8 % 🙏 0.9 % 😟 2.8 % :cry: 2.8 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
Basically all this posturing has shown, is that the border forces are doing their job, I'm guessing that the Frogman's subliminal message is that - "we've caught them, but we're not sending them back, just giving them houses and 90 inch televisions." Also, he didn't actually show any landing undetected in the middle of the night
By WTF?
Membership Days
spoonman wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 9:35 pm

200 (1).gif
Indeed. Seaborne invasions tend to announce themselves with a barrage of 21" guns (or modern equivalent), rather than a raggedy arsed collection of poor, terrified buggers just doing what they can to survive. But you carry on, Nigel. After all, a grifter's gotta grift. Cunt!
By read some orwell
The national conversation has moved on from Brexit, and Farage is finding it difficult to stay relevant.

I'm still on the fence as to whether he wanted Brexit to happen, or for his grift to continue forever; but either way we're on the other side of that discussion and by the time the repercussions from Brexit are properly felt his star will have faded even more.
US election 2020

Couple of pessimistic polls (others are much bette[…]

That'll bring the voters back, Lexiters (as I thin[…]

Priti Patel

There's an advertising hoarding near us that's alt[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

....and presumably similar zones at Felixstowe, Im[…]