Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 32.5 % ❤ 11.1 % :thumbsup: 2.6 % 😯 4.3 % :grinning: 43.6 % 🙏 0.9 % 😟 2.6 % :cry: 2.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
I don't understand. He left the Tories to join s party whose only reason for existing was to do itself out of a job. Now that's been achieved he's moving to another party campaigning to put itself out of work. There's thick, and there's Mark Reckless.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Nah. Reckless?

He's in the corner, curled into a ball, snivelling and soiling himself at the thought of there being a big world out there where the big kids have a good time. Scared to breathe.

By Kreuzberger
Watchman wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:07 pm
By name....and nature!
Poor soul, fancy having to go through life with such a ridiculous name. If it was me, I'd change it.

"Ronnie" has a nice ring to it.

By Andy McDandy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:09 pm
Nah. Reckless?

He's in the corner, curled into a ball, snivelling and soiling himself at the thought of there being a big world out there where the big kids have a good time. Scared to breathe.
There's some mileage in being the anti-politics candidate and playing every populist "they're all the same as each other, why doesn't someone just cut the crap and get things done?" card. But eventually people notice that for all you complain about the gravy train, you've been on it the longest. I'd say he was scared of having to apply for a real job.

By Timbo
I think Nigel's recent media renaissance is essentially a giant audition for the much-speculated Trump TV. He knows his fanbase here is too fickle and he has nothing useful left to deliver them now we're facing the hardest possible Brexit.

He wants a seven or eight figure salary telling rust-belters horror stories about the Shariah border inspections on the way into Birmingham.
Oblomov liked this
The Tories, Generally

More on Sir Dismal Swyne: On 28 September 2019, […]

"Boris" Johnson

Spectacularly stupid Cybernat row about Johnson v[…]

Paul Thomas Redux

Just spotted the guy giving a blow job. Fuckin[…]

Round the Blogs

https://jenzerb.medium.com/i-left-my-career-in-pre[…]