Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 32.5 % ❤ 11.1 % :thumbsup: 2.6 % 😯 4.3 % :grinning: 43.6 % 🙏 0.9 % 😟 2.6 % :cry: 2.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Timbo wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:14 pm
I think Nigel's recent media renaissance is essentially a giant audition for the much-speculated Trump TV. He knows his fanbase here is too fickle and he has nothing useful left to deliver them now we're facing the hardest possible Brexit.

He wants a seven or eight figure salary telling rust-belters horror stories about the Shariah border inspections on the way into Birmingham.
Nigel telling it like it is:
The Shariah police forced me through a full cavity search.
I went back on Wednesday, Thursday and I'm booked in all next week.
Timbo liked this

By KevS
Not even Singapore. Just someone who doesn't speak English.

See the Russian(?) beaten to death in Brighton after the 1990 World Cup Semi Final because as he didn't speak English, it was automatically assumed he was German.

They tend not to care.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Perhaps not...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... gistration
An Irish member of parliament has called for an investigation into how Leave.EU was able to secure a web address that should have been reserved for European citizens, after it was revealed that the campaign group’s website was registered under the name of an Irish man based in Waterford.

Neale Richmond has written to ComReg, the Irish communications regulator, calling for the body “to ensure that the company meets all necessary requirements to hold a .eu web domain.

“I am deeply concerned by this move and would like to receive assurances as to whether this move is a legitimate way to retain the web domain following the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union,” Richmond’s letter continues.

ted by the Guardian, he said: “I see Leave.EU to be an odious organisation with a dubious reputation that spews bile, often directed specifically at Ireland. I am asking for scrutiny of their operations and qualifications.
The Tories, Generally

I've said it before, but I'm sure he looks in... […]

"Boris" Johnson

Spectacularly stupid Cybernat row about Johnson v[…]

Paul Thomas Redux

Just spotted the guy giving a blow job. Fuckin[…]

Round the Blogs

https://jenzerb.medium.com/i-left-my-career-in-pre[…]