•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Farage: ‘Look at those tiny willies!’, he said pointing at the penises among the bull queers some distance away in the shower block changing room

Arron points at his shriveled cock and explains, ‘Okay, one last time. This is small… but those out there are far away. Small… far away.’

....I have a dream.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Farage continues his war on fake news doctors

A no-deal Brexit could increase the risk of a Europe-wide pandemic, according to the British Medical Association.

The doctors union warned in a new briefing paper shared with The Independent on Thursday that crashing out of the EU without a deal will leave the UK more vulnerable to outbreaks of deadly infectious diseases.

It says that the UK’s ability to coordinate responses to emerging threats, such as the current outbreak of measles or seasonal flu, will be seriously undermined, making it harder to stop infections spreading across borders. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 93221.html

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:54 am
Farage continues his war on fake news doctors

A no-deal Brexit could increase the risk of a Europe-wide pandemic, according to the British Medical Association.

The doctors union warned in a new briefing paper shared with The Independent on Thursday that crashing out of the EU without a deal will leave the UK more vulnerable to outbreaks of deadly infectious diseases.

It says that the UK’s ability to coordinate responses to emerging threats, such as the current outbreak of measles or seasonal flu, will be seriously undermined, making it harder to stop infections spreading across borders. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 93221.html
I can't fathom why we haven't negotiated a fabulous Brexit. After all, the Brexiters are so much more knowledgeable than, say, people who have medical degrees and years of experience running hospitals and NHS trusts. Same with business and other sectors.

PS
My d-i-l's NHS Trust lost £10 million in funding the day after the vote...

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
Beat me to it:
Robert Mueller is seeking more information about Nigel Farage for his investigation into Russian interference in US politics, according to a target of the inquiry who expects to be criminally charged.

Jerome Corsi, a conservative author, said prosecutors working for Mueller questioned him about Farage, the key campaigner behind Britain’s vote to leave the European Union, two weeks ago in Washington.

Corsi said investigators for the special counsel also pressed him for information on Ted Malloch, a London-based American academic with ties to Farage, who informally advised Donald Trump and was interviewed by FBI agents earlier this year.

“They asked about both Nigel and Ted Malloch, I can affirm that they did,” Corsi told the Guardian on Tuesday. “But I’m really not going into detail because I respect the special counsel and the legal process.”
Meanwhile in America

I think America is big enough to survive Trump but[…]

Richard Littlejohn

My impoverished classmate seems to have left beh[…]

The Sun

https://i.postimg.cc/2SQfhbZH/image.jpg

Daily Express headline today

All shits. Let's unite the country!