•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Quality hissy fit on Radio 5 between 4 and 5 today.

In which Nige' the pot calls Theresa the kettle "The most dishonest person I have ever known", between sobs.

How quickly he forgets his mates Aaron Banks and Paul Nuttals.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
No more Mr Nice Guy! Farage plots British politics return to stop 'half-baked' Brexit plan
NIGEL Farage is ready to step back into the political arena to stop Prime Minister

The former Ukip leader has said he sees no alternative other than making a return to frontline politics after becoming increasingly frustrated at the direction negotiations have taken. The 54-year-old said he had not yet decided whether he would return to the Ukip fold, or launch a new party of his own
1) You've never been a nice guy.
2) You can't return to somewhere you've never been.
3) You haven't got much time.
Have I missed anything?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... a-may-news

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I was listening to his LBC show today. He had Alastair Campbell as a guest for part of the show and it was quite entertaining, a fairly cheerful sparring between veteran political performers. Later, there was a phone-in and his fave Observer columnist called under an assumed name. He put the phone down on Carole as soon as she said who she was. The next presenter gave her a few minutes on his show for her to have her say, Arron Banks, dodgy money etc. What with James O'Brien taking a pop at Nige in his show every day it will make for a tense evening when LBC have their Christmas party.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Daley Mayle wrote:I was listening to his LBC show today. He had Alastair Campbell as a guest for part of the show and it was quite entertaining, a fairly cheerful sparring between veteran political performers. Later, there was a phone-in and his fave Observer columnist called under an assumed name. He put the phone down on Carole as soon as she said who she was. The next presenter gave her a few minutes on his show for her to have her say, Arron Banks, dodgy money etc. What with James O'Brien taking a pop at Nige in his show every day it will make for a tense evening when LBC have their Christmas party.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Nigel the historian shines his brilliance on WW1. I only managed 5 minutes of his wisdom in which he reminds lefties that the fuzzy-wuzzies from the British Empire volunteered in their millions to stop Germany taking over Europe. A man who believes what Europe needs is more nationalism said his tour of the Western Front had a profound effect on him. Idiot.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Big Arnold wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:47 pm
With Thr US authorities showing interest n him, I'm surprised he's risking going there. Easier to arrest him rather than try to extradite him from the UK.
Was thinking that myself. Unless he's trying to play a game of bluff, he's just given the feds over there advance notice that he'll be in the country so they can pick him up and get him to have a talk with Muller & associates.

It's a bit much to call it a Freudian slip I agree[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

You know my stance - I'd block you if I co[…]

Boris Johnson

Apologies for repeating what's been said on here b[…]

Labour, Generally.

So, still no decisive movement toward a confirmato[…]