•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
Interesting that media only go to Nigel for sound bites or when he puts himself forward to offer his opinion, but when real issues need analysis e.g Nissan and Sunderland, he's nowhere to be seen or heard
By Catkins
Membership Days Posts
I wonder if he'll have the brass neck to be pontificating in the media in April when Project Reality hits? Nah, probably not.

At least he has access to an EU passport via his wife.

I mentioned this on another thread, but if I were Boris, Gove, Rees Mogg etc I'd be terrified of a public backlash. Literally worried for my safety.

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Or they'll have fucked off long since, lodging comfortably elsewhere, whilst sniping that any and all problems are due to some lack of ideological purity in the form Brexit eventually takes, a lack of faith and will on behalf of the people or the interference of heretic Remoaners.

If you've spent any time next or near heavy religion, or any borderline cult, you'll know the drill.

(Edit to correct autocorrect)

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
'Skint' Nigel Farage's company assets grew almost £400k last year

Brexiter’s firm had assets of £548,573 five months after MEP claimed he had no money
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -up-400000

Man of the people, eh Nige?

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Farage has a regular phone-in show every tea time on LBC.

I tried listening to it and lasted less than a minute before I had to switch off due to an overwhelming urge to throttle the fucking life out of the shitty little chinless gobshite that had he been within reach would undoubtedly have seen me doing time for murrrrdurr.

The sound of that bumptitious little tit's voice - aaarrrrggggghhh !
Boiler, Oblomov liked this

By Oblomov
Abernathy wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:23 pm
Farage has a regular phone-in show every tea time on LBC.

I tried listening to it and lasted less than a minute before I had to switch off due to an overwhelming urge to throttle the fucking life out of the shitty little chinless gobshite that had he been within reach would undoubtedly have seen me doing time for murrrrdurr.

The sound of that bumptitious little tit's voice - aaarrrrggggghhh !
I react much the same way though I'd like him to meet the same fate as Marlowe's Edward II.
Boris Johnson

"Brilliant scholar". That wasn't the vie[…]

Labour, Generally.

It's understandable as a state of mind. I got pret[…]

The Northern Irish thread

Frictionless border technology; over to you Home S[…]

The LibDems, generally

Didn't they actually do stuff in the Coalition[…]