Asking for a friend.

We have a definitive answer here:

Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (56.06 KiB) Viewed 849 times
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (62.47 KiB) Viewed 849 times

The Mailites are not impressed:

Bildo McSchwaggins, Snowflakeland, United States, 1 hour ago
Oh wow, what an intellectual way to counter his arguments, that'll definitely stop people voting for him. No doubt the thrower of said milkshake is some social brownie-point grubbing, instagram loving, perpetually offended snowflake. Fear not snowflake, you and your kind will melt soon. THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE BREXIT EXPRESS!
+564 -17

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:The Mailites are not impressed:

Oh wow, what an intellectual way to counter his arguments, that'll definitely stop people voting for him. No doubt the thrower of said milkshake is some social brownie-point grubbing, instagram loving, perpetually offended snowflake. Fear not snowflake, you and your kind will melt soon. THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE BREXIT EXPRESS!
+564 -17

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
So an imminent train wreck, then? Refreshingly honest, I suppose.

+564 -17
By mattomac
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:03 pm
He hasn't taken it well:

Nigel Farage slams 'radicalised Remainers' after he is pelted with MILKSHAKE as he visits Newcastle during European election tour
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -tour.html

One of those radicalised by his very rhetoric shot dead an MP, he has no position to claim that throwing milkshakes on him is a dangerous precedent. He continues to live and breathe among us and lives to be a father to his children.

Jo can't say the same thing.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I remember posting here in 2015 that, for the first time in a long association with politics, I had seen members threatened and harassed on the streets. By UKIP supporters.

As you sow...

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
£25,000 a month for five bodyguards. “You should have seen that a mile off,” storms an angry Nigel castigating his henchmen.

‘Man of the PayPal,’ quipped Gordon Brown calling for Farage’s finances to be investigated. Good to see someone at the wheel.
Last edited by youngian on Mon May 20, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Silkyman wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:56 pm
Did anyone offer him any Arbeit Macht Fries?

Meanwhile, it seems the Brexit party are breaking electoral law all over the shop.
I see what you did there and I'd like to nick it.
Daily Telegraph

Boris does indeed convey the feeling that he's bee[…]

The idea of voting this through on Saturday, with […]

Meanwhile in America

Make America Grate.

Holiday company Saga criticised for advertisin[…]