•  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:26 pm
But...but...Muslims!

Nigel Farage defends Ann Widdecombe over gay therapy comments

Brexit party leader criticises ‘hounding’ of MEP by media and politicians

The Brexit party leader also claimed that “many many” Muslims had more extreme views on homosexuality than Widdecombe.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... y-comments
Maybe I'm reading that wrong, but he seems to be saying "Be like Muslims, they're (mostly) OK" something that's going to piss off a lot of his happy Brexit marchers.

Or maybe it's a logic problem "When is homophobia unacceptable? When it's muslim homophobia."
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
No, it's just whataboutery. "Aah, you criticise us for homophobia but you don't say anything about...".

Missing the point that many do. It's part of the thick mentality that us remainer snowflakes all live in the same house and are equally outraged by everything.
Timbo liked this

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:59 pm
Farage’s bonkers Walter Mitty streak is an under-reported delight
Well, I'm not seeing a transfer policy from Bendan Rogers on how he's going to have an alternative to Jamie Vardy.......so me and the manager of Loughborough Dynamo*, are on the Eurostar into Paris to secure the services of Mbappe**

* my local team, Northern Premier League East
** French footballer of some considerable ability

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:13 pm
I rather like the sound of Loughborough Dynamo and the thought of how forrin commentators will pronounce their name when they, as it is surely foretold, get in to Europe.
I did work with a total twat for 4 years, who thought it was absolutely hilarious to pronounce it LugerBeruuga.......when everyone knows it's Luffburra!
Unfortunately as for Europe, we ended up voting leave, which I still haven't got my head round why
But there will always be a warm welcome for footie fans at The ADT stadium

Footnote...formed in 1955 the Club was named in honour of Moscow Dynamo's recent visit to Wolverhampton Wanderers, and not, as many think, after "The Brush", the local electrical engineering works
Boiler, Kreuzberger liked this
Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

Hope you're not reading Jewish Voice For Labour. […]

The Trump Presidency

Not racist. No siree. https://twitter.com/jonlis[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Chris Mullin's classic has had an update to its fr[…]

Labour, Generally.

16th July, 2019, 2:29 pm LabourList readers back […]