Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 33 % ❤ 11.7 % :thumbsup: 2.9 % :grinning: 46.6 % 😟 2.9 % :cry: 2.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
The N&CA directorate needs its wings clipping - it has long been too big for its boots. This is up there with getting Lawson on to talk about climate change. Hopefully people will complain, but I suspect they won't.

By Boiler
Oh, for someone to have been hiding up in the lighting grid with a bucket of diarrhoea... :lol:

But seriously - when is someone going to say "this is wingnut welfare, he's as qualified to talk about this as Lawson is to talk about climate change"??

By Boiler
And yet a show which does create valuable content is being binned for its £3m p.a. budget.

The show in question is the Victoria Derbyshire programme, which today did an excellent piece on anti-depressant withdrawal; a subject close to my heart.

Maybe Farage would give us the benefit of his expert knowledge on that too.

By Boiler
youngian wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:03 pm
If the country was locked down Farage would cut through the hysteria with some earthy common sense; Complete over reaction, no worse than flu, killjoys ruining people’s fun, just need to wash your hands, bureaucratic bullying, blah blah blah.
I'm already hearing that. :(

By Oblomov
Cyclist wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:54 pm
He's not had a break since August? He could have said no to the BBC occasionally and given us all a break.
Based on his attendance as a MEP I'm not sure when he's actually started work.
Cyclist liked this
Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

Posted without irony https://twitter.com/The_Swol[…]

Masks

Thy're in a quandry. On the one hand, they love […]

Richard Littlejohn

Wish he was in Florida right now. What makes […]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Looks like Remoaners have been proved wrong. Somew[…]