•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
His conference speech is being screened on News 24 at the moment. Came swaggering on talking about Trafalgar and "Steady, boys, steady" and launched straight into mangling Shakespeare with a "Some people are born leaders, some people achieve leadership... [etc]" quote.

I feel a strong urge to take a shower, and I hope that the Green Party - who have an actual MP - will get this much attention when their conference rolls around.
Malcolm Armsteen liked this

By Samanfur
And he's just raised a massive cheer by announcing the selling off of Channel Four and the abolition of the licence fee, on the grounds that:
Those who want to listen to a constant stream of politically correct, anti-Brexit bias can decide whether they want to pay for it.
And now he's hammering on about how we don't have free speech.

That man owes me a new irony meter.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Nigel Farage has criticised the leader of Ukip for attending a march organised by the Democratic Football Lads Alliance (DFLA), warning Gerard Batten to be careful about “what company he keeps”. It comes after it was reported that Mr Batten made anti-Muslim comments at the demonstration in Sunderland over the weekend.

Mr Farage, who used to be the leader of Ukip, took aim at Mr Batten. Speaking to Sky News, he said: “My concern with all of these groups is that that argument spills into an argument against an entire religion.”

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/ukip- ... lim-rally/

So what is Farage's motivation for striking out against Batten and his Islamophobia? He fears UKIP will lose its backbone of Tory golf club racists who don't like to get their hands dirty in street politics? Or maybe Farage believes there's a sizeable Asian Brexit vote to keep onside because he thinks they're all worried about the lack of curry chefs. And a bit more Commonwealth immigration from South Asia speaks to his colonial nostalgia.
Last edited by youngian on Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By MisterMuncher
He's keeping his hand in, running the current UKIP leadership down should he need to mount his white charger and save the nation if a people's vote ever comes to be.

Not that the various stages of incarnated disease that comprise the UKIP membership need any reason to prostrate themselves in front of him, mind, but he does aspire to more. Like a Tory safe seat.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:38 am

Isn't this the saddest irony? Most MPs have politics in their blood its something they really want to do and many spend years earning your stripes giving up their free time for their party and community before being considered for selection. These cunts have waltzed into office on the back of telling everyone all other politicians are venal and corrupt. Four UKIP MEPs have been sent to chokey for expense fraud. Quite a record for such a small and new party.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:19 am
Get your nothing-to-do-with-me-and-my-facist-chums bingo cards ready, it's eyes down for a full house...

Kippers did this to one of our street stalls in 2015. Just sayin'...
The Trump Presidency

Just seen a headline saying that President Trump h[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

All these possible realities are a pipe dream. the[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

I actually agree with that Indy article I read yes[…]

Meanwhile in America

If they think Hispanic people are sneaking in vi[…]