•  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:41 pm
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:19 am
Get your nothing-to-do-with-me-and-my-facist-chums bingo cards ready, it's eyes down for a full house...

But what if it was a false flag?

More likely to be useless Gammons can't put a trestle table up right.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
It was something to do with The Sun. I can't remember exactly what but they made her a cake to try and take the piss out of her for something she said about Brits. I'll see if I can find it.

*Edit*

Here we go:

She called Britain "cake-filled, misery- laden, grey old island” when talking about Brexit so The Sun did a front page telling her to shut up and then turned it into a cake and had it delivered to her. She laughed and ate it.

Let Em eat cake: Emma Thompson scoffs Sun treat after ‘cake-filled, misery-laden, grey old island’ EU row
https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/ ... nd-eu-row/
youngian liked this

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Dr Ella Cockbain

Reads like a Daily Mash headline. Some special advice for #TommyRobinson - stop putting #CSE victims’ welfare & trials at risk, quit perving on teenagers & face up to sexual abuse within the EDL.
My first thought was also that it was satire.
randomelement liked this

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
With a leader showing such poor judgement it says a lot about the judgement of the people who rejected a "No Confidence" motion against the loon who showed such poor judgement.

UKIP leader Gerard Batten has survived a vote of no confidence held by the party's National Executive Committee.

Mr Batten had been criticised by some in the party - including former leader Nigel Farage - for appointing far-right activist Tommy Robinson as an adviser.

UKIP said its ruling body had voted "overwhelmingly" against a motion of no confidence. However it said it did not endorse Mr Robinson's appointment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46422821
Jacob Rees-Mogg

Jacob Rees-Mogg backs activists cited by New Zea[…]

Diane Abbott

Police insp who shopped Diane Abbott for drinkin[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Maybe Cher should do a song about democracy?

Meanwhile in America

A Prairie Home Companion is on NPR right now. Li[…]