Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 24.4 % ❤ 6.7 % :thumbsup: 4.4 % :grinning: 55.6 % 🧥 2.2 % 😟 2.2 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 2.2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
With so many nutters off to the BXP and Tories its left to Private Moreland to man the UKIP defences
A UKIP candidate has vowed to set up observation points along the coast of Norfolk in a bid to thwart illegal immigrants.

Norwich North hopeful David Moreland also claims immigrants are clambering on to wind turbines in the North Sea to wait to be collected and ferried to beaches in Norfolk.

The former infantry solider in the Royal Green Jackets served in Northern Ireland prior to working for the Metropolitan Police. But now he is a full-time politician and has been an active UKIP member for 16 years.

He said: "We are going to set up an observation point on a beach because apparently they are coming across on boats from the Amsterdam coastline. Halfway across the channel where we have two big wind farms they are getting dropped off at the wind farm and there are steps up and a platform where they can stand. Then they come over at night.

"They are also coming over on paragliders - I've seen it.

When asked if the paragliders could just be hobbyists he replied: "Yes."

An offshore wind industry spokesman said: "It's nonsense." https://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/po ... z8O-JmDg1o

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:48 pm
Pat Mountain? Not quite as hilarious as Dick Braine, but still worth a titter.
As in; that daft old cow, Pat Mountain?
youngian liked this
The Biased BBC

Ignore me, I am just shit-posting and trying t[…]

2019 General Election

Johnson could still form a minority administrati[…]

That's extremely encouraging. Don't know if you're[…]

Boris Johnson

For a fair chunk of the electorate the Prime Min[…]