Discussion of other UK political parties
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Samanfur
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
He was at the Labour conference this year, sharing a panel with Christopher Wylie and Tom Watson.

He was quite forthcoming about the fact that yes, questions do get asked, whenever he tries to get work. Nobody in his former industry - on either side of the political divide - wants to touch him with a ten foot pole, leaving punditry and public speaking as close as he can get.

His prospective employers seen to remember what Winston Churchill said about ratting and re-ratting.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Samanfur wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:16 pm
He was at the Labour conference this year, sharing a panel with Christopher Wylie and Tom Watson.

He was quite forthcoming about the fact that yes, questions do get asked, whenever he tries to get work. Nobody in his former industry - on either side of the political divide - wants to touch him with a ten foot pole, leaving punditry and public speaking as close as he can get.

His prospective employers seen to remember what Winston Churchill said about ratting and re-ratting.
Wondering whether these were "Westminster Vilage" jobs, or the type of job you get shoved at you down the jobcentre?
Jeremy Corbyn.

I have my doubts Corbyn will go if he loses the […]

Toby Young

And I bet the Spectator has got a huge readership […]

Chris Grayling

One of the companies which monitors offenders as[…]

Jacob Rees-Mogg

Jake acting the shit again: https://www.bbc.co.u[…]