Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 28.7 % ❤ 8 % :thumbsup: 1.1 % :grinning: 29.9 % 🙏 1.1 % 😟 27.6 % :cry: 2.3 % :shit: 1.1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Ganesh on a Gyrocopter.

That's one of the most stupid things I've ever seen.

But it's clear what he wants: tOmmy RoBnsion to be left alone, and the britain government to be assessed.

Not sure who's supposed to leave him alone, or what the government has got to do with a prosecution but there you are. Clearly I've missed something.

Do we have a name for this petition-flinging shitgibbon?
Timbo, Megalomax liked this
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:36 pm
Ganesh on a Gyrocopter.

That's one of the most stupid things I've ever seen.

But it's clear what he wants: tOmmy RoBnsion to be left alone, and the britain government to be assessed.

Not sure who's supposed to leave him alone, or what the government has got to do with a prosecution but there you are. Clearly I've missed something.

Do we have a name for this petition-flinging shitgibbon?
It would seem not - see the "creator" field. Anyway, it'd have only been an 'X' or a hand print...

By the way, have a look here.

moron-json.png
moron-json.png (19.43 KiB) Viewed 3047 times
But Tommy is going to be killed and raped and beaten and forced to eat Halal and heaven alone knows what in his nightmare prison.

The nightmare prison is next door to the flatscreen PlayStation holiday camp all the brown crims go to. Tommy's blockmates are mostly folks who've defended themselves from burglary by beating black lads who definitely did it, or punched Muslim-looking types because they were probably peedos.
Andy McDandy wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:06 pm
He has. Got decked by an old lag on his first day, apparently.
Given the only source I saw for that was The Star, I'm prepared to assume literally anything could be the case.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Was looking for an existing thread on the con-man Mr. Yaxley-Lennon, but could not find it, so I've started one. If a kindly mod finds a prior thread, perhaps it could be sorted out, and my apologies.

Anyhoo, wanted to post this quite interesting little snippet about why he uses so many aliases :

Why does Tommy Robinson use a fake name ?
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

https://twitter.com/john3ners/status/1186748275686[…]

Hammond has got reselected anyway. Same with Ann[…]

@Timbo gonnae pm me the creds?

Richard Littlejohn

:lol: