Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 31.4 % ❤ 7.3 % :thumbsup: 3.6 % 😯 2.2 % :grinning: 29.9 % 🧥 3.6 % 🙏 0.7 % 😟 18.2 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 0.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
If I am not posting or tweeting about George Square today, it is because I am deeply embarrassed. They shame us all.
Kreuzberger wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:34 pm
If I am not posting or tweeting about George Square today, it is because I am deeply embarrassed. They shame us all.
It's extremely difficult to defend loyalism, unionism or the Rangers Football Club after watching that. It's the sort of camp-follower thing that Rangers and their supporters used to disassociate themselves from.
oboogie wrote:The military in general have a very low opinion of Walts, but of all the regiments to wind-up, the SAS have got to be bottom of the list.
Just a matter of time before the Walt Hunters come off the interwebs and onto the streets.
oboogie liked this
oboogie wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:38 pm
The military in general have a very low opinion of Walts, but of all the regiments to wind-up, the SAS have got to be bottom of the list.
Perhaps he served alongside Lance Corporal de la François at the Siege of Wetherspoons.
Oblomov, oboogie, mattomac liked this

Sorry you'll have to click on it, it doesn't work on the site.
Works perfectly on here, including the "replay" button. I have checked it 300 times just to make certain.
I'm no expert, but I would have thought that provoking someone who was shaping up like a boxer and would have been about five weight classes bigger, is not the best idea.
Last edited by davidjay on Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oboogie liked this
Kreuzberger wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:34 pm
Indeed. Unionists at George Square in their Turkish made fake Rangers tops, protecting statues which have no links to slavery from a BLM protest which wasn't even happening.

Core Rangers support?
Boiler wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:01 pm
Not sure I approve of glorifying what could be a killer punch - the victim went down and took the impact on his head as he hit the road.
Well, it was only his head. :roll:
Boiler wrote:
Not sure I approve of glorifying what could be a killer punch - the victim went down and took the impact on his head as he hit the road.
These people are fighting a street war on behalf of racism and intolerance. If they take some casualties, that was their choice.
Abernathy wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:06 pm
Boiler wrote:
Well, it was only his head. :roll:
And the road broke his fall.
Labour, Generally.

Interview with her on Channel 4 News tonight.

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

Not at all. It would be painted as Stalinist be[…]

Toby Young

https://mobile.twitter.com/codward333/status/12924[…]

Boris Johnson

Another Putinesque photo. Will the real dumbbell[…]