Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 31.4 % ❤ 7.3 % :thumbsup: 3.6 % 😯 2.2 % :grinning: 29.9 % 🧥 3.6 % 🙏 0.7 % 😟 18.2 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 0.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Looking at the video again the shirtless shit was aiming towards what I took to be a press or other photographer. He was making aggressive gestures and seemed to be planning a physical confrontation. It just wasn't, in the end, with the woman he thought he was going to harass.
I'm just uncomfortable that violence is okay when it's the "right" side handing it out.

Maybe lockdown is getting to me more than I imagined; after all, some of my family often have to scan these people, take bloods from them, patch them up...
Timbo, Catkins liked this
Again. Legitimate outlets legitimise their own content, and moreso when it is presented without challenge.
The fuckwit who urinated on (or alongside according to Julia Hartley-Brewer) PC Palmer's memorial has been given 14 days.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... mer-plaque
Sentencing him, the chief magistrate, Emma Arbuthnot, said: “I accept that you are remorseful. You have explained you were so drunk you did not know where you were urinating. You explained that you had had 16 pints. You explained that you were with a group of football supporters who came up to Westminster to protect monuments.

“The irony is that rather than protecting the monuments, you very nearly ended up urinating on one. The harm caused is the upset and shock felt by members of the public who saw the images that generated a strong sense of revulsion.”
The Red Arrow wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:58 am
Has this man been found and arrested ?
Radicalised from cradle to eventual grave.
Boiler wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:39 pm
Sixteen pints? I'm surprised he didn't have hyponatremia.
I'm calling "bollocks" myself to him saying he consumed 16 pints, less an excuse for what he did and more of a way to impress his "mates" and have it put on public record. Even William Hague only claimed to have gone as far as 14.
oboogie liked this
Oblomov wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:52 pm
The Red Arrow wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:58 am
Has this man been found and arrested ?
Radicalised from cradle to eventual grave.
We don't even shoot actual terrorists as terrorists.

By KevS
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Meanwhile in Nuneaton, some strange individuals have taken it on themselves to stand vigil over the statue of.... George Eliot.

So two weeks ago we had the left march, we had the right march at the weekend.

Therefore this can only be a prelude to the middle march.

Good afternoon.
Zuriblue, Oblomov liked this
Labour, Generally.

Interview with her on Channel 4 News tonight.

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

Not at all. It would be painted as Stalinist be[…]

Toby Young

https://mobile.twitter.com/codward333/status/12924[…]

Boris Johnson

Another Putinesque photo. Will the real dumbbell[…]