Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 31.6 % ❤ 7.1 % :thumbsup: 3.2 % 😯 1.9 % :grinning: 33.5 % 🧥 3.2 % 🙏 0.6 % 😟 16.1 % :cry: 1.9 % :shit: 0.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

An intrepid amateur journalist named Andrew Callaghan goes to a Proud Boys rally to find out what the deal is.

I'd probably steer clear of watching this if you're in an office, he's very good at teasing the full craziness out of them.
Can't be arsed at the moment, but is the gist of it that a fool and his recently-raised five million quid soon parted?
Boiler wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:07 am
If you read Fenton's blog today - I'm not going to link to it - it rather looks like Laurence Fox has lost the plot.
Pretending he gets his messages at Sainsbos, when he's a nailed-on Waitrose arsehole.
I see that 'Church of England' is trending. Tommeh'll be marching on Lambeth Palace soon...any minute now. Amusing to see that when peaedo-ness encroaches upon 'Judeo-Christian' values, the fasheratti want to silence the Beeb, blame Black History Month or shriek 'But..but...Muslim grooming gangs!"

Look if you must, but feels like I need a shower now.
davidjay wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:00 pm
Lozza might be an arse and rescuing a flagging career his overwhelming priority, but there's been more shit written about Black History Month this year than for some time.
I hear you but I think that that has more to do with a summer of BLM protests than with that hatchet-faced extra.
Kreuzberger wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:10 pm
davidjay wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:00 pm
Lozza might be an arse and rescuing a flagging career his overwhelming priority, but there's been more shit written about Black History Month this year than for some time.
I hear you but I think that that has more to do with a summer of BLM protests than with that hatchet-faced extra.
Almost certainly, but it's all part of the same thing - as Tom Robinson put it: "The buggers are legal now. What more are they after?"
Matthew Goodwin

It's also worth noting having read said article th[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Too many 'hate to say I told you so' tweets to c[…]

The Tories, Generally

https://i.postimg.cc/28p36911/El-Fmv-e-Wk-AEn-Edm[…]

Labour, Generally.

Was The Sainted Jeremy ever twenty points ahead?