I have now gone to his page despite my better judgement. The first thing I saw was this.
Everything that’s wrong about Gary Raikes:
- Gary is over the age of 50 and has little life left in him which means that his ambitions, goals and aims for a nationalist Britain would never truly be realised which would eventually leave the NBU in a state of malfunction without its leader.
- Gary is clearly a fantasist who dreams of reinstating the original BUF movement led by the great, late Sir Oswald Mosley. This is a dream that could never truly be realised because of the law which is against such movements as the NBU. The BUF died with Mosley, Mosley was the BUF and the BUF was Mosley. Gary chooses to put out videos which are black and white in colour and have special ‘crackling’ effects to make them seem vintage – why is this?
- Gary speaks with a thick Bristolian accent, unfortunately for him this means that he will be perceived as being ‘less intelligent’ by the general public. When listening to Gary’s videos or interviews, it seems as if one is listening to a pirate.
- Gary’s name is inappropriate for the name of a leader, no leader in history has been called ‘Gary’ and if anything this further pushes the general conception that the New British Union is like a living sitcom version of ‘on the buses’, this included with the silly uniforms they wear.
- Gary has no charisma whatsoever and is unable to connect with the general public, from looking at his videos they are clearly voiced directly from a script in which mistakes in Gary’s dialect can be heard. These mistakes prove crucial in selling the idea of a joinable movement to the public and further portray Gary to be the weak feminist he really is.
- Because of his age, his marital status, lack of hair and shortness; Gary will not appeal to the female voter in this country which will prove a fatal flaw when it comes to the ballot box. Gary appears very gollum-like in appearance and is clearly of Norman-Jewish descent.
- Gary has a track record of failure, he failed in the BNP, failed in Britain First and is clearly failing with the NBU. The man is an incompetent sock puppet with no clue. How can we have a serial failure in charge of the country?
- Gary is pro-EU and would only further send our country into the European abyss should he ever gain power. A quick look Into the contacts that Gary has made in Europe show that he is In fact working alongside Marxists, communists and feminist groups.
- Gary Raikes is a known crossdresser by several confirmed reports and the pictures clearly displayed on his Facebook profile. How can we have a leader who doesn’t even know what Gender he is?
- Gary wants to execute the monarchy and replace them with himself in the position of ‘leader’ and yet he claims to be a Patriot? Surely this is Anti-British behaviour and thus establishes him as an enemy of the state and conspirator to the act of high treason.
- Gary is a serial divorcee and can not commit to a marriage let alone commit to the responsibilities that would befall him as leader of our nation. If he can’t hold down his own marriage and is unable to provide for his family then how is he supposed to lead the country?
- During the 80s and 90s, Gary Raikes visited Nigeria and Kenya where he made use of several black prostitutes who were on offer to him. Rumour has it that Gary fathered several children with these prostitutes and even brought back one to the UK as an illegal immigrant where he ponsed around claiming to not be racist because he had a black girlfriend.
- In physical appearance, Gary presents himself in a way which could be described as ‘onion-like’. How can we have a kitchen vegetable leading our country?
- Gary shaves off his chest hair because he thinks it appeals to women, this is clearly feminist and metrosexual in approach.
- During the late 70s and early 1980s, Gary was part of a communist punk band. He campaigned for a left-wing revolution and had various associations with several Anti-Fascist groups.
- Gary once described her majesty the queen as a ‘whore’ and ‘pig’.
- Gary refuses to live in society, he has alienated himself from his local community and constructed a reality of his own in which he describes ‘Garydom’ where he sees himself as superior to everybody else. Gary’s World is a frightening place.
"Don't tell me I don't want to know. Of course I want to know. I'll want to know even more if you tell me I don't want to know."