Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 22.4 % ❤ 9.2 % :thumbsup: 1.3 % :grinning: 31.6 % 🙏 1.3 % 😟 30.3 % :cry: 2.6 % :shit: 1.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
The Facebook comments are as you'd expect - lots of bleating about "fake news", how they were all polishing their halos and "antifa" started it, and how the DFLA can't be far-right because there were ethnic minorities there.
Gwendoline Molinaro
‏ @kisumugran
10h10 hours ago
Replying to @JimmieGregory2 @SuniaraSingh

The Premier League had a break today, that’s why they’re there. They last did this in the summer break. There is no way they’ll bother to do this when the footies on. They get restless when they can’t get drunk and jab their stubby fat fingers at the enemy.

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
"We're fed up of being told what to do by other countries, so we want to go back to a time where other countries were told what to do by us."
Kreuzberger liked this
And add footage of this particular scrote to the recruitment video as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45932027

Am assuming that he is probably not a Remoaner but a beered up bigot liberated by the coming shitfest!

At least our would be Empire builder is delusional rather than deranged.
My Mum is dying of cancer and her life will probably end this week. Although I love her deeply, like many of her generation a combination of lack of exposure and the full throated twattery of in her case, the Daily Telegraph) has confirmed a certain view of all immigrants which has both distressed and embarrassed me at times in my life.

One of the most astonishing and uplifting aspects of her illness has been the amazing bond that has developed since mid-July with her yes Jamaican carer Tasha. Their bond has grown so meaningful and their love so deep it almost makes you weep with redemptive joy and my Mum has spoken honestly of how she regrets so much of her past perspective. My Mum is at heart a kind person and whilst there are plenty of fuckwits out there, I hope that over time kind others who carry prejudice with them will learn and realise we have so much more in common that what divides us.
youngian, Timbo liked this
I am touched and moved by that post. Very few people are bad.

I hope your mother's journey ends peacefully and gently, and I hope you can remember this late change as her legacy.
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:49 pm
I am touched and moved by that post. Very few people are bad.

I hope your mother's journey ends peacefully and gently, and I hope you can remember this late change as her legacy.
Thank you for taking the time to reply and for your kind words - I genuinely appreciate it.

We said our farewells earlier this week and we talked about Tasha and your guidance re legacy is spot on.
The Sun

Notably completely avoiding anything about Boris h[…]

Sundry far-right groups and parties.

https://www.facebook.com/NewsThump/posts/246315121[…]

The EDL

Met police pay out £700,000 to detained an[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Or, arguably, with them.