Discussion of other UK political parties
:sunglasses: 27.8 % ❤ 7.8 % :thumbsup: 1.1 % :grinning: 32.2 % 🙏 1.1 % 😟 26.7 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 1.1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Abolish the Welsh Assembly that's going to go down well in Wales. We got a leaflet from the we demand a referendum party.Which was set up a former UKIP MEP whose pissed off with Farage.
Littlejohn's brain wrote:Abolish the Welsh Assembly that's going to go down well in Wales. We got a leaflet from the we demand a referendum party.Which was set up a former UKIP MEP whose pissed off with Farage.
And who've got as many billboards as the Kippers. It does make you wonder who's bankrolling the lot of them.
I apologise...
When you asked I assumed you didn't know.

Indeed, the other backers are, at the moment, anonymous, but if the donated over £500 they should be named in election expenses to be published later this year.
We had a council election leaflet on Saturday, delivered by a friendly enough-looking elderly man. I cast a cursory glance at his party's policies and they included withdrawing from the EU, a limit on immigration, an English parliament and a commitment to advertise construction jobs only in English language newspapers as well as imposing rent controls, building social housing, renationalising the railways and reinstating matrons on every hospital ward. So far so fascist, yet the party in question was the SDP. Yes, that one.
davidjay wrote:We had a council election leaflet on Saturday, delivered by a friendly enough-looking elderly man. I cast a cursory glance at his party's policies and they included withdrawing from the EU, a limit on immigration, an English parliament and a commitment to advertise construction jobs only in English language newspapers as well as imposing rent controls, building social housing, renationalising the railways and reinstating matrons on every hospital ward. So far so fascist, yet the party in question was the SDP. Yes, that one.
Well, you have to credit David Owen for sticking at it.
Abernathy wrote:
davidjay wrote:We had a council election leaflet on Saturday, delivered by a friendly enough-looking elderly man. I cast a cursory glance at his party's policies and they included withdrawing from the EU, a limit on immigration, an English parliament and a commitment to advertise construction jobs only in English language newspapers as well as imposing rent controls, building social housing, renationalising the railways and reinstating matrons on every hospital ward. So far so fascist, yet the party in question was the SDP. Yes, that one.
Well, you have to credit David Owen for sticking at it.
Didn't he leave in about 1995 when they finished behind the Raving Loonies in a by-election?
The LibDems, generally

All for electoral reform, but well, you know...tru[…]

No Deal is exactly what they want. It keeps th[…]

Priti Patel

Nothing to edit out of this article from Ian Dunt […]

Labour, Generally.

The Tories didn't even need to bother with attacki[…]